Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Angelina Jolie invites fans to join her new clothing line Atelier Jolie weeks after launching 'Collective,' says 'everyone can join'

2023-06-03 06:26
'We are asking that you step forward and help us build our in-house team of skilled tailors,' Angelina Jolie wrote in the post addressing her fans
Angelina Jolie invites fans to join her new clothing line Atelier Jolie weeks after launching 'Collective,' says 'everyone can join'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Angelina Jolie has invited her fans to be a part of her latest fashion venture ‘Collective!’ The former UN Goodwill ambassador opened her doors for ‘creators’ to join the brand’s NYC atelier. "Everyone can join one way or another. Every customer will be part… And anyone who visits or participates online or at the many events will be a part… but today we are focusing on one part of our @atelierjolieofficial family,” she wrote in an Instagram post.

The ‘Mr & Mrs Smith’ star said “We are asking that you step forward and help us build our in-house team of skilled tailors.” In her long post appealing creative team to join her Atelier Jolie’s studio, the actress said, “We are looking for tailors who understand quality and creativity. The first atelier is going to be in NYC, this call is for tailors living there. We hope there will be others soon as we build a global family. We look forward to reviewing them, reported PageSix.

'I need to figure out how to sew now'

Remember, if you don’t hear from us this round, there will be many more rounds and other opportunities to come. Jolie also thanked those who would be sharing their work soon and advised them to be bold. One fan commented, “This is such a beautiful thing you are doing. I can’t sew to save my life, but I would support those who do.” The second said, “I need to figure out how to sew now.” So a beautiful creation Angelina you are so amazing 🐝🙏🏽❤️” another commented.

'Oh my goodness it would be amazing'

A fan adored her skills and commitment at this age. "I've looked up to you since I was 16, I'm in my 40s now and still love seeing your incredible innovation and drive, much love ☮️" Another fan said, "Only people with a big heart can come up with such a wonderful idea. The initiative undertaken is admirable, creating a new concept Atelier, grouping local tailors into a single staff, instructing them to work independently to develop their skills and qualities.” An interested fan wrote, "Oh my goodness it would be amazing to connect refugee women to this connected to one of your other passions!"

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news epcelebs