Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Forget Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift: How Jason and Kylie Kelce capture hearts beyond Internet

2023-11-30 16:50
Kylie Kelce said, 'I would like him to retire when he's still able to get down on the floor and play with our kids comfortably'
Forget Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift: How Jason and Kylie Kelce capture hearts beyond Internet

PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA: Jason Kelce, amid the spotlight on Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's budding romance, is gaining non-football attention along with his wife, Kylie Kelce.

Eldest of the Kelce brothers, Jason, a football center of the Philadelphia Eagles, has often brought up his brother's romance with the pop sensation Swift.

There were multiple instances where he poked fun at the Chiefs' tight end's relationship with the pop singer at the brothers' 'New Heights' podcast. Even during an October interview on NFL on NBC, he quipped about his dream podcast guest, hinting at his brother's love interest.

Jason said, "I can't say, Taylor Swift, come on, that's too obvious [and] Travis will kill me."

With the increasing exposure to Travis to non-football audiences, the Kelce family has also been in the limelight. Thus, the spotlight has brought attention to Jason Kelce's romantic life with wife Kylie.

Now, the fans say that Travis and Swift have tough competition from the former brother and sister-in-law.

Jason Kelce and Kylie Kelce met through a dating app

In the 2023 Prime Video documentary 'Kelce' Kylie revealed how her relationship with Jason started through a dating app. "Jason won't let me lie about this," Kylie said. "We met on Tinder." The couple had a pretty interesting romantic journey right from their first date.

In a 'New Heights' episode, she revealed that Jason was "too drunk" and "fell asleep 45 minutes" into their first date. "I was sober enough to know it was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life. It was love at first sight," Jason responded.

However, Kylie did not reveal to anyone that she was dating a footballer.

The marriage

After dating for nearly two years, he proposed to Kylie in August 2017 after they were returning from her parents' house. "He said, This isn't the most romantic way to do this," Kylie remembered the genuine and heartfelt moment, "and I immediately started crying because I knew what was happening only because he referenced being romantic."

On April 14, 2018, two months after winning his first Super Bowl, Jason and Kylie tied the knot in Philadelphia. The couple have three daughters: Wyatt Elizabeth Kelce, born in 2019; Elliotte Rya Kelce, born in 2021; and Bennett Llewellyn Kelce, born in 2023.

Jason Kelce is a skilled dad

Jason is an incredible father, from a Tinder match to marrying his love to giving birth to three beautiful girls.

In the 'Kelce' documentary, Kylie shared instances about Jason as a father. She shared her thoughts on his retirement: "I always tell people that no matter what happens with football, how it ends, I would like him to retire when he's still able to get down on the floor and play with our kids comfortably."

Kylie Kelce's close bond with the Kelce family

In ABC's Impact x Nightline interview, Kylie fondly remembered her entry into the Kelce family. "The most amazing part is that I was welcomed in with open arms," she said.

"They're a pretty small family, so it is a little bit on an adjustment. But it feels so warm and inviting like I think a big family feels, like it was sort of second nature to hop in there. And it is as fun as you think it is."

Kylie also shares a special bond with her brother-in-law, Travis. Her bond with Travis was pretty obviously displayed in the 'New Heights' podcast in September 2023. She made many playful jabs at the Chiefs star, saying he is an "honorary" member of Jason's Philadelphia Eagles family.

"Whenever you come to Philly, [people] say, 'It's Jason's brother!'" Kylie told Travis. "They love you here."

In a recent episode, Travis said, "I love Kylie, man. Best sister any guy could ever ask for," proving his strong bond with her.

Kylie Kelce prefers to stay out of the spotlight

With the Travis-Swift romance ruling the headlines, Kylie wishes to stay out of it. "It's not particularly my cup of tea to be in the spotlight or in front of a camera. I was a communication major in college. I love to be behind it. That's my bread and butter," she said in a recent interview with Spectrum News.

Her statement about "trying to avoid the Taylor Swift spotlight" was misinterpreted by many, forcing Kylie to urge her followers to watch the complete interview. "I said it's not my cup of tea to have attention on me," she said on TikTok on November 22.

"I didn't say that. That seems like a stretch to me. You're reaching!"

Ultimately, Jason and Kylie, the most down-to-earth NFL couple, are the best romantic examples for Travis to follow.

Tags news