Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet cries 'not again' as Tarek and Heather Rae announce renewal of 'The Flipping El Moussas' for Season 2

2023-07-27 08:48
HGTV's popular hosts Tarek and Heather Rae El Moussa announced the renewal of 'The Flipping El Moussas' for Season 2, leading to mixed reactions from fans
Internet cries 'not again' as Tarek and Heather Rae announce renewal of 'The Flipping El Moussas' for Season 2

CALIFORNIA, LOS ANGELES: In the glitzy realm of HGTV, a dynamic hosting duo has captured the hearts of viewers far and wide – none other than Tarek El Moussa and his enchanting wife, Heather Rae El Moussa. After the sensational success of their reality series, 'The Flipping El Moussas,' during its inaugural Season 1 run earlier this year, the couple has been rather tight-lipped about the show's fate. Yet, amidst the ever-evolving landscape of the entertainment industry, replete with uncertainties due to ongoing strikes, the power couple joyously announced that their beloved show has been granted a surprising renewal for a grander Season 2, slated to grace screens sometime next year.

With the Instagram reveal of this momentous news, a wave of mixed sentiments surged among fervent fans. Some pondered the reasons behind the show's second chance, while others dared to question whether the duo might shine even brighter when pursuing individual endeavors. The intrigue surrounding their future ventures adds an air of mystery to the El Moussas' captivating journey, leaving fans eagerly awaiting what lies ahead for the talented pair.

Tarek and Heather Rae announce 'The Flipping El Moussas' Season 2

The couple took to Instagram to share the good news with their fans. Dressed in white suits with foot wrapped in plastic, it looked like the couple took this picture in between renovations. The caption of the post read, "Ready for round 2??! Season 2 of The Flipping El Moussas is OFFICIALLY coming soon!! 🔥👏🏻👏🏻 This is the announcement that so many of you have been asking us for and we’re so excited for you guys to see an even bigger & BETTER season!!! The homes we’re flipping are crazier, we’re taking more risks, we’re being even more hands on with the design of each flip, we’re balancing our businesses with the kids and our newborn baby, and we’re bringing you along for the journey for ALL of the good, bad, or ugly 🫣 We can’t wait for you guys to see it so stay tuned and mark your calendars!!! Who’s ready for The Flipping El Moussas season 2 and what’re you MOST excited to see in the new season??!" The eight-episode first season of 'The Flipping El Moussas' premiered March 2 on HGTV and concluded with its April 27 finale.

'The show actually got picked up again??'

Fans were not very happy with the news that the El Moussas shared. One said, "Stop buying houses cash so some of us got a shot at financing a home lol.", while another added, "I prefer watching just Tarek doing the flips and Heather on selling sunset personally."

Another confessed, "Really just hoping for more episodes of the awesome and amazing Flipping 101. I know I am not alone! Can you kindly provide any update on when our next episodes will air?" Another commented, "It’s mind boggling how this got picked up again. I guess reality tv is cheap to produce." Another pointed out, "I prefer Christinas shows and thats not a slam on him or HGTV." Another stated, "OK. Oh no not again! I am done. This couple does not have good taste at all. I wonder how their houses sell." Another speculated, "If the dog is featured again, I swear I am not watching again. Leave him at home lol."

When will HGTV's 'The Flipping El Moussas' Season 2 release?

“The new season will find Tarek and Heather Rae taking risks in the southern California housing market and adjusting to life with a newborn,” Loren Ruch, head of content at HGTV, said as reported by Variety. “They will have more to juggle than ever before, bringing their millions of loyal fans who have followed their journey from the beginning along for the ride.” Season 2 of The Flipping El Moussas is set to hit the screens in early 2024.