Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Was Imani Wheeler's elimination planned? 'Love Island Games' star spills secrets amid relationship status revelation

2023-11-21 09:21
'Love Island Games' star Imani Wheeler accuses Ray Gantt of ignoring her warnings ahead of elimination
Was Imani Wheeler's elimination planned? 'Love Island Games' star spills secrets amid relationship status revelation

SUVA, FIJI: Imani Wheeler took to her YouTube to spill how her journey was on 'Love Island Games' Season 1. Besides addressing her current relationship status, the model talked about how she was blindsided by Jack Fowler and Justine Ndiba in the game.

The star was eliminated after competing in the carnival games challenge. Just before the elimination, she got the sense that the people in the villa were planning it.

Imani said in the video, "I felt alone, like, I'm expressing my concerns but it's never even going anywhere." She then claimed her trust was shattered when Courtney Lenn voted against Liberty Poole and Jessica Losurdo.

Imani was revealed to have made a "soul connection" with Zeta Morrison in the game. Ahead of the carnival game, Imani was pulled aside was Zeta and Courtney as they informed her, "They've been plotting to get you guys out for days."

She claimed about Zeta and Courtney saying to her, "You've won power couple like 3 times and they're trying to get y'all out." Imani confessed that amid the carnival challenge, she was saying to Ryan Gantt that "now is the time."

Imani saw Jack planning her elimination. However, Imani added that she is on good terms with everyone and does not have bad blood for anyone in the show.

'Love Island Games' star Imani Wheeler accuses Ray Gantt of ignoring her warning

Imani says in her video, "I'm trying to talk to my partner and tell him like, 'I see them, I see them plotting. We need to make moves, like, we need to move."

Imani believed that as Jack and Justine had a solid plan to rule Imani out of the villa, the model believed all the "talking and negotiating" was out of the window at that point.

But, Ray seems to have made no move on Imani's warning. She claimed, "But he's ignoring me."

Are 'Love Island Games' stars Imani Wheeler and Ray Gantt still together?

No! Imani and Ray was a couple in the show. But, they did not seem to have continued their relationship outside the villa.

In the recently released video where Imani spilled secrets about her experience in the villa, she also gave an update on her relationship status.

Imani titled her video, "I'm Happily Single, New Beginnings, More.. Opportunities!!" The 22-year-old was thankful for the opportunities she got on the show. The mode; wrote, "I'm grateful that @Peacock gave me this experience; I learned a lot about what I'm looking for in a man/partner, myself, and friendships."

'Love Island Games' Season 1 finale will release on November 20 at 9 pm ET on Peacock.

Tags news