Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Blue Ivy joins mom Beyonce onstage for surprise dance performance during Renaissance World Tour

2023-05-27 11:21
The pre-teen performed a difficult choreography alongside the rest of the backup dancers
Blue Ivy joins mom Beyonce onstage for surprise dance performance during Renaissance World Tour

PARIS, FRANCE: Beyonce's 11-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy, made a surprise appearance and joined her mother during the popstar's glitzy concert in Paris on Friday, May 26. The pre-teen performed a difficult choreography alongside the rest of the backup dancers after she was brought out on stage during Queen Bey's performance of 'MY POWER'.

"Give it up for Blue,” Beyonce told the joyous crowd according to Page Six. Ivy twinned with her mother as both of them sported a sparkly silver top, metallic pants, and a pair of sunglasses. While the Grammy Award winner was seen walking around on stage, she could be seen looking back at her daughter who was hitting each eight count in a facile manner.

READ MORE

Tina Turner fans slam Beyonce and Jay-Z for dark reference to late singer's abuse by Ike Turner

'We taught by example': How Mathew Knowles encouraged daughter Beyonce to find true passion

Jay Z watched the ladies perform as an audience

Jay Z, a seemingly proud father and husband watched Beyonce and Ivy perform as an audience. Even though Blue Ivy has stayed out from the public eye, she was recently seen with her father at the “Renaissance” tour together numerous times. Her photos took the internet by storm during the tour's opening night due to her similar resemblance to Beyonce.

Blue Ivy previously performed with her mother in Dubai

At the beginning of the year, Blue Ivy joined her mother for a show in Dubai. It was also Beyonce's first performance in five years. Ivy simply stood next to her mother and danced at the time even though she was equipped with a microphone.

Beyonce and Jay Z welcomed their eldest daughter, Ivy, in January 2012, four years after they got married. After 5 years, the 'Single Ladies' singer gave birth to twins Sir and Rumi, now 5. Beyonce's “Renaissance” tour has been the talk of the town in recent weeks. Many fans have noticed the singer restrain her dance moves despite the show's striking visuals and her outrageous vocals, possibly due to her rumored foot surgery.

'This is so beautiful'

Fans were also ecstatic to see the daughter-mother duo perform live on stage. One user tweeted, "Imagine your mom saying “what you doing Saturday night” and this is what she has in mind". Another said, "That’s who take her place. She already has a Grammy! I can’t wait to see Blue out here performing!" Omnme echoed, "This is so beautiful i can not. She ate the whole 8 count omg", while another tweeted, "Beyoncé said if you gon’ be my child you getting on that zoom." "The vibes of this kid. Smoother than the cream cheese spread on my bagel", wrote one user.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.