Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed demands action from police following snake attack during India tour, Internet labels YouTuber 'insane'

2023-10-18 18:59
In a livestream clip, Speed can be seen prompting action from the police following a snake encounter
IShowSpeed demands action from police following snake attack during India tour, Internet labels YouTuber 'insane'

MUMBAI, INDIA: Darren Watkins, also known as IShowSpeed, has once again grabbed the spotlight during his tour in India.

In a livestream clip, Speed can be seen prompting action from the police following a snake encounter, actively engaging his fans during the India tour.

It's important to note that his recent claim of being bitten by a snake was actually a misunderstanding.

The snake merely rested on his shoulder alongside a lizard. Additionally, there was another instance where a snake coiled around Speed's neck, giving him a sensation similar to a bite.

Did snake bite IShowSpeed during India Tour?

IShowSpeed is currently in the spotlight, captivating his fans through various livestreams from India.

In a recent encounter, Speed interacted with reptiles, including a lizard and a snake. While engaging with the snake, he had a sensation that it bit him, but in reality, it did not.

In another incident, Speed and his friends were once again interacting with a snake. This time, the snake appeared to coil around Speed's neck.

In a playful suggestion from a friend to kiss the snake, Speed attempted to do so, but suddenly, the snake turned its head toward Speed's ear.

Startled, Speed swiftly retreated, shedding his clothes and falling to the ground while holding his ears. It was an unusual reaction as he stuck out his tongue and shivered.

Following the incident, Speed sought out a nearby police officer for assistance, urgently requesting action against the snake.

He held onto the officer's shoulder and made his plea saying, “He (Snake) bit me, take him to jail, He bit me, this, this, bro, he bit me all my life, this mother f****r, bro. He f**king bit me, bro. Take, take him to jail, bro.”

When one of his friends, holding the snake, asserted that it hadn't bitten him, Speed claimed, “He bit me whatever he said, he lied, he bit me, take him to jail, he bit me.”

Internet asks IShowSpeed to 'stop rubbish and leave India now'

The livestream clip of IShowSpeed went across social media platforms, including Twitter.

After watching the clip many fans flocked to the comment section and shared their perspectives. One fan said, "Ong speed (sic) is the most entertaining dude ever"

Another fan wrote, "Seeing this clip like 6th or 7th time and still laughing, SPEED is crazyy (sic) fr!!!"

A fan stated, "Stop rubbish and leave ind now Why wasting jobless people time for ur (sic) content."

One more user wrote, "Wow, Speed really knows how to navigate a sticky situation! 🐍 Good on him for helping the snake out and taking it to jail!"

Another user said, "insane Speed"

Tags news