Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fox News' Sean Hannity gets mocked after 'whining' that Democrats are using abortion as 'political weapon'

2023-11-10 11:26
Fox News' Sean Hannity shed light on 'abortion issue' after legislative election results
Fox News' Sean Hannity gets mocked after 'whining' that Democrats are using abortion as 'political weapon'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Fox News anchor Sean Hannity recently reported on the election results, with a focus on Virginia Democrats and their win after campaigning on abortion rights, reported AP News.

With this, Hannity moved on to discuss more about abortion, and talked about how he was “pro-life” and “very open about it.”

However, the focus remained on Republicans and Democrats, as the Fox News anchor claimed the latter are using abortion as a “political weapon,” and in turn, people asked him to “stop whining.”

Sean Hannity talks about the ‘political truth’

Fox News anchor Sean Hannity spoke about the election results which were in favor of the Democrats.

Hannity started by talking about Virginia, “Let’s start in the commonwealth of Virginia, where state democrats were able to hold on to a slim majority in the senate there, and pick up a slim majority in the House of Delegates.”

“Some are trying to blame Governor Glenn Youngkin and his expansive get-out-the-vote effort. But here's the reality, Virginia, whether you believe it or not, I had given up on Virginia years ago. It is a blue state, not even a purple state. The anomaly in Virginia happened two years ago when Glenn Youngkin won the governorship there, and he deserves a ton of credit for trying as hard to flip both houses,” explained Hannity.

As Hannity expanded a little more on Virginia and Youngkin, he moved on to talk about abortion, “Once again, we do have to talk about the issue of abortion. I do believe deeply in the sanctity of life; I'm pro-life, I’m very open about it,” said Hannity as he claimed he recognizes the “political truth and reality.”

According to Hannity the majority of American people, “reject the most restrictive abortion laws,” and focus on pregnancies “under 15 weeks,” and the Fox News anchor expresses that is the “political reality.”

“Even in the state of Ohio, a very red state, 57 per cent of voters there approved a measure adding abortion rights to the state constitution, and Democrats are now using abortion as a political weapon,” said Hannity.

He added, “Not only do they accuse Republicans every two and four years of being racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobic, xenophobic, islamophobic, wanting dirty air, wanting dirty water, and wanting to kill grandma and grandpa.”

“Now they’re saying Republicans will end all abortions, which is a lie, and the problem has been Republicans have not countered that false narrative and that lie,” said Hannity.

Internet reacts to Sean Hannity’s statement on abortion

On X, Fox News anchor Sean Hannity shared this segment and focussed on the quote, “Democrats are using abortion as a political weapon.”

One user responded, “😂 you are kidding right?” and another simply wrote, “lame.”

“Cry me a river. Poor Shawn is upset because Democrats are doing what Republicans have done for years,” wrote one user, and another said, “Incorrect. Republicans doubled down on a very unpopular stance on abortion, and it backfired. Own it.”

People on X mocked Hannity as one wrote, “Awww, does that hurt your feelings! Probably not, but it’s hurting in elections! Too funny!” and another said, “It is an issue like other issues. Stop whining.”