Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joe Rogan: Meet controversial podcaster's parents Susan Lembo and Joseph Rogan Sr

2023-06-25 21:26
Joe Rogan's parents split up when he was little and the podcaster has often alleged that Rogan Sr abused him as a child
Joe Rogan: Meet controversial podcaster's parents Susan Lembo and Joseph Rogan Sr

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Joseph James Rogan aka Joe Rogan needs no introduction. A comedian, actor, and renowned UFC commentator, Rogan’s eponymous podcast has witnessed tremendous growth over the years, perhaps making him the most prominent podcast host in the world.

Rogan invites visitors from every sphere of life to lively debates about politics, science, and even some amusing topics. However, the host prefers to keep his personal life private. That said, he has occasionally revealed information about his parents and the alleged abuse his father inflicted upon him. In the 'JRE' episode #1126, Joe Rogan discussed his relationship with his parents in detail.

Who are Joe Rogan's parents?

Rogan’s father is Joseph Rogan Sr and his mother is Susan Lembo. Joseph Rogan Sr is a former police officer from New Jersey. Rogan was brought up by his mother Susan and a stepfather as, when he was just 5 years old, Susan and Joseph Sr separated. As a result, Rogan laments the fact that his father missed most of his childhood. Additionally, he has made several accusations against his father in his podcast.

Joe Rogan alleged his biological father Joseph Sr abused him as a child. Rogan said his dad was an "Italian psychopath." When it came time for disciplining the children, he would turn to violence, Rogan claimed years ago. Apparently, Susan divorced his biological father as a result of the domestic abuse. After he turned 7, he stopped seeing his Rogan Sr, Joe claimed in a few of his earlier podcasts.

"My mom worked, my stepdad was a really good guy. But no one was ever around. When they were done with work they were tired," said Rogan in his podcast.

'You lied about me'

However, in a recent development, some videos that featured Rogan's biological father saying all accusations leveled against him are untrue went viral. Even Rogan's biological sister appears to be in their father's corner on this issue.

"You lied about me, you lied about your father. I’m tired of it Joe. If you can talk to me, face-to-face, you’re a punkas*. You got all the money, but you don’t have a heart,” Joe’s father said. Besides, Rogan Sr reportedly filed a lawsuit against him for making false accusations that he was aggressive. He has asserted that he and his daughter have evidence against him.