Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Giuliana Amaral? Gwen Stefani shades Niall Horan after 'The Voice' Season 24 coach fails to turn for rockstar

2023-10-04 10:24
'The Voice' Season 24 coach Niall Horan told Giuliana Amaral that her voice is incredible
Who is Giuliana Amaral? Gwen Stefani shades Niall Horan after 'The Voice' Season 24 coach fails to turn for rockstar

UNIVERSAL CITY, CALIFORNIA: Giuliana Amaral is your typical 80s rock woman, complete with devil's hands and everything.

Even though the young rock singer did not win a chair turn on 'The Voice' Season 24, she did cause a fight on the coaching panel.

"Rock and roll is a lifestyle," remarked Giuliana. "I'm just gonna go out there and have fun and bring some rock and roll to The Voice stage."

The 22-year-old from New Bedford, Massachusetts, sang Dio's 'Rainbow in the Dark.'

The coaches did not choose the 22-year-old rocker, but Niall Horan complimented Giuliana on her vocals. "I was so happy to hear a female rock voice," Niall said.

Gwen Stefani agreed with Niall, calling him "really perceptive sometimes."

"Thank you. I think I know what I'm doing," Niall said.

'The Voice' Season 24 contestant Giuliana Amaral is a hard rock band member

Giuliana Lucia Amaral is the main vocalist/bassist for Band, Inc, a hard rock band she founded in 2018 in Boston, Massachusetts.

She was selected Limelight Magazine's Best Young Artist in 2020, and she also has a YouTube channel where she covers heavy metal songs like "The Trooper" and "Heaven and Hell."

Her grandfather was a bassist. She formed her own rock band in high school.

'The Voice' Season 24 contestant Giuliana Amaral calls writing lyrics a 'therapy'

Many people have compared Giuliana's band to Halestorm, Dorothy, and The Pretty Reckless, which is fantastic because she is a huge fan of those bands.

Led Zeppelin, Queen, Fleetwood Mac, Motorhead, Halestorm, Dorothy, Guns N Roses, Motley Crue, Lady Gaga, and many others are among her musical influences.

Personally, she believes that many of her own influences are similar to those mentioned above.

Ann Wilson, Joan Jett, Debbie Harry, and, most recently, Ghost and Twin Temple would be included. A combination of current rock and pop songs!

Giuliana has a much stronger connection to the lyrics. She truly likes creating song lyrics.

It's almost as if she becomes a storyteller. Every song is inspired by a story or an incident. When she writes lyrics, she incorporates a form of expression into the band's music.

At that point, one of her only goals is to put what's on her mind or heart on paper in the hopes that her listeners will relate to and like it.

Writing music is similar to therapy for Giuliana, as she revealed in an interview with livelifethrumusiccom and she thoroughly enjoys it.

'The Voice' Season 24 airs every Monday and Tuesday on NBC at 8 pm ET.