Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc accused of double standards after slamming community for body-shaming Jesse: 'Guy laughs at fat people everyday'

2023-07-05 15:51
xQc said, 'People would just throw hate, bro, it's like, everybody just s**ts on all my friends and everybody, I don't know what you want from me'
xQc accused of double standards after slamming community for body-shaming Jesse: 'Guy laughs at fat people everyday'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Kick star Felix "xQc" or xQc as popularly known to his fans, decided to have a serious conversation with his community members during a live stream on July 4, 2023. He claimed to have come across unpleasant remarks from viewers directed at his friends.

The critics were then questioned and slammed by xQc. Specifically, when the comments made fun of the streamer's close friend JesseSMFI, the streamer expressed his displeasure. But amid all of this, why was he accused of having double standards?

Also Read: Fourth of July: Paige Spiranac channels patriotic spirit, looks 'gorgeous' in American flag bikini while enjoying beer and hot dogs

'People call f**king Jesse'

On his stream, xQc said, "See. Like, look at this chat! I just see you guys send hate and, like, crazy hate threads, and just say, 'Oh, my god! You're tight.' Like, they're just being so hateful! I don't get it. I just don't get it! Like, people call f**king Jesse, like, f**king fat, big, and, like... freeloader. S**t like that. Like, people talk about his income and it's just odd! Like, I just don't get it! I don't get why people do that s**t. I don't know!"

The French-Canadian streamer had earlier been made aware of several comments made by his viewers in the Twitch chat. In response, to which he said, "People would just throw hate. Bro, it's like, everybody just s**ts on all my friends and everybody. It's like, dude, I don't know what you want from me. How is it, like, PepeLaugh? You go on there and you send massive f**king hate threads and s**t about, like, everybody I'm around. It's like, dude, why would I owe you guys s**t?"

The former Overwatch professional claimed that his audience now hated his friends "more than ever." xQc pleaded with his supporters to stop it. "I looked at chat for, like, a minute. Okay? I don't think it matters that much if you disagree. I'm going to say how it is. It's like, everything that isn't negative in my life - people try to, like, s**t the f**k on it! Like, even things like Jesse, my friends... everybody is like, 'Why?!' It's, like, more now than ever. I don't get it! I don't want people to do that s**t."

'Guy laughs at fat people everyday'

Also Read: Is Don Lemon returning to CNN? Disgraced anchor seen dining with ex-CEO Chris Zucker on Amalfi coast

Felix's clip in which he confronted his audience was a hot topic of conversation on the subreddit. Netizens accused him of having double standards as they believed that xQc himself made fun of people's body image. A user on Reddit wrote, "Guy laughs at fat people every day asks why chat makes fun of jess and poke." A second user wrote, "I mean X has approved that behavior on numerous occasions." A third user wrote, "So youre telling me, the same community who think fat woman = funny, are now turning on the fat sidekick. who would have thought." A fourth user said, "Who shits on Jesse? He was loved even before he met ×Qc when he was just a side character in Dunkey's videos."

Also Read: Meghan Trainor and Daryl Sabara welcome second baby boy Barry Bruce via 'amazing, successful c-section'

More from MEAWW

Is Kai Cenat in love? Streamer freaked out when crush shared his Twitch clip on Instagram, fans called him ‘cutie’

'So tacky!' Kim Kardashian mocked for reposting story from a 'Kourtney Fan page' amid feud with sister