Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Logan Paul plans to team up with most-hated WWE superstar: 'I'm sure I could fit my way in there’

2023-08-17 13:48
Logan Paul is pretty impressed with Dominik Mysterio as a heel in WWE and would love to pair with him
Logan Paul plans to team up with most-hated WWE superstar: 'I'm sure I could fit my way in there’

CLEVELAND, OHIO: On the most recent edition of 'IMPAULSIVE', YouTube phenomenon Logan Paul boldly proposed the idea of forming a tag team with Dominik Mysterio, a particularly unfavorable WWE player. The pair would be the most despised team in sports entertainment, according to Paul.

Paul said, “I had a crazy idea recently. Dom is super heel right now, Dominik Mysterio can not get a word out, I’m telling you. He lifts the microphone to his mouth and the whole arena [boos].”

Logan Paul praises Dominik Mysterio

Paul further stated, “He can’t cut a promo and he plays on it and it’s really working right now, they hate him. Logan Paul, Dominik Mysterio [in a] tag team. The most hated duo of all time, the most hated tag team partners in the WWE just crushing it, running through cause we have a story arc too, we both did our first WrestleMania together. That was our first WrestleMania, it would be crazy.”

Mysterio has a long-standing relationship with The Judgment Day and works well on-screen with WWE Women's World Champion Rhea Ripley. Logan Paul boldly said that he could push Dom further than he can with Mami when questioned about the prospect of causing friction between the two.

“I’m sure I could fit my way in there. Who cares, and honestly — I don’t know, me and Dom, maybe we could go further than him and Rhea,” Paul added.

WWE’s plans for Logan Paul

Logan Paul has talked about perhaps making an appearance on 'Hell in a Cell'. Logan Paul has been a revelation since making his debut in the ring. He entered as a social media star and quickly rose to become one of WWE's top villains.

Paul has competed in the Royal Rumble and Money In The Bank bouts this year, as well as singles fights against wrestlers including Roman Reigns, Ricochet, and Seth Rollins.

Paul talked about his desire to perform wrestling stunts with his special guest, an Australian couple known for their horror-themed YouTube videos, RackaRacka, on the most recent episode of his 'IMPAULSIVE' podcast.

“Of course. I am trying to go as high as I possibly can. They’re a little safer now in 2023 than they were before. I am only allowed to do certain things, but when I say I want to go as high as I can, I mean it,” Logan Paul stated when questioned if he would think about a “cell jump” like the famous exchange with Mankind from 'King of the Ring' 1998.