Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate grieves loss of cancer patient who claimed influencer donated him $300K for his AI leg, fans left 'heartbroken'

2023-09-23 18:52
Tristan Tate has promised to extend help to the cancer patient's family
Tristan Tate grieves loss of cancer patient who claimed influencer donated him $300K for his AI leg, fans left 'heartbroken'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, the controversial influencer known for his polarizing views, recently used the platform X to convey his sympathy and offer condolences to a cancer patient who had previously stated that Tate had made a $300K charitable donation to support them.

Tate maintains a constant presence on the X, where he shares his perspectives and beliefs, despite frequent criticism for the contentious and incendiary nature of his opinions.

Tristan Tate asserts he will be there for late cancer patient's family

In a recent post on X, Tate shared a tweet by user @RichieMcPeak, wherein Richie had claimed and conveyed his gratitude towards Tate for a purported $300K donation for his AI leg. However, Tate later refuted having made any such donation and attributed it to his fans.

In his latest tweet, Tate expressed his sorrow over the death of @RichieMcPeak, stating, "RIP to Richie Mcpeak." He mentioned that this year had not been the easiest for him but emphasized that encountering Richie's page had often provided him with a positive boost of inspiration.

He went on to state that he had promised Richie, during their conversation, that he would be there for him if needed, and he wished to extend that offer to Richie's family, understanding they would be facing a difficult time.

Tate concluded by saying, "Richie McPeak, see you on the other side, sir."

"As I promised him when we spoke, if he ever needs me I’m here, I’d like to extend that offer to his family who I know will be going through a hard time. @McpeakRichie see you on the other side sir," he concluded.

Tristan Tate's fans are heartbroken after passing of cancer patient

After Tate shared the news of user @RichieMcPeak's death, numerous users subsequently voiced their sentiments, expressing deep sadness and heartbreak in response to the announcement.

One user wrote, "Oh man. This is HEARTBREAKING. He made the world a better place. RIP RICHIE McPeak. Glad you are no longer suffering." Another user wrote, "He passed???? Damn. Guy was a legend."

A user stated, "Brought a tear to my eye." A user commented, "What a sad day."

Tags news