Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jimmy Kimmel trolls Melania Trump's 'approved words' with perfume ad spoof, fans want raise for writers

2023-11-16 15:28
Jimmy Kimmel also spotted an unusual demand Melania Trump reportedly made after Donald Trump won the 2016 election
Jimmy Kimmel trolls Melania Trump's 'approved words' with perfume ad spoof, fans want raise for writers

MANHATTAN, NEW YORK CITY: When it comes to the realm of political satire, the Trump family is a gift that keeps on giving.

Jimmy Kimmel, the renowned television host and comedian, recently took a hilarious dig at Melania Trump, the former first lady, over alleged request for "approved words" during her tenure at the White House.

Melania's 'approved words' of limited vocabulary

It was no secret that Melania Trump delayed her relocation to the White House after Donald Trump's victory in the 2016 presidential election, raising eyebrows and prompting speculation.

Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, a former friend and advisor, recently shed light on the reasons behind Melania's prolonged absence.

However, Kimmel had his own take on why Melania was late in moving to the White House. “She refused to move in until they installed a new toilet,” Kimmel explained.

He continued, “Apparently, she wanted to make sure the toilet was large enough to flush herself down.”

These revelations sparked ample conversation around Melania's actions and motives, providing an opportunity for comedic genius Jimmy Kimmel to take his satire to new heights.

As a master of comedic execution, Jimmy Kimmel seized the opportunity to playfully mock Melania's reported insistence on using only "approved words" during her time in the White House.

The late-night talk show host presented a hilarious parody of a perfume advertisement, showcasing an array of limited vocabulary options like 'Perfect,' 'Wonderful,' and even 'Fantastic' - all to underscore the absurdity of such a request within the realm of political discourse.

Through his spoof, Kimmel brilliantly accentuated the often unrealistic demands made by public figures, especially political ones.

In a lighthearted manner, Kimmel shed light on the potential insincerity of using predetermined terms to express genuine thoughts and feelings.

Additionally, the spoof diverted attention to the broader discussion surrounding Melania Trump's involvement during her time as first lady, while simultaneously providing viewers with a much-needed laugh in a politically charged climate.

'Writer deserves a raise' for the Melania perfume joke

Kimmel's spoof resonated with viewers, as it humorously touched upon a specific incident while simultaneously addressing deeper issues prevalent in politics.

Many even took to the comment section to express their feelings, with one saying, "That Melania perfume commercial made me bust out laughing so loud, I think I woke up all my neighbors!!"

Another quipped, "The Melania perfume was one of the best pieces I have seen this year, that writer deserves a raise!"

One tweet read, "I'm developing a new fragrance for introverts. It's called "Leave Me The Fuh Cologne".

Other comments were, "I burst out laughing at this" and "Hilarious".

Tags news