Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How did Mizkif lose $50K in 30 secs? Trolls mock him saying 'boy you're broke'

2023-06-28 19:56
In the 'Lucky Spin Wheel' game, Mizkif pledged to gift subscriptions based on the wheel's number, captivating his subscribers
How did Mizkif lose $50K in 30 secs? Trolls mock him saying 'boy you're broke'

AUSTIN TEXAS: Matthew Rinaudo, widely known as Mizkif, is a highly popular Twitch streamer with an impressive following of over 2 million on Twitch and 921k on YouTube. Recently, a YouTube Shorts featuring Mizkif went viral on various social media platforms, showcasing an astonishing moment where the streamer lost $50k in a mere 30 seconds.

Mizkif, a well-regarded YouTuber known for captivating audiences through his YouTube videos. Recently, he left viewers curious about the details of his recent YouTube short. What exactly unfolded in this video that led to the loss of $50k in such a short span of time?

‘Fuck the wheel’

In a recent YouTube short which is 30 seconds long titled "I lost $50,000 in 30 seconds", Mizkif found himself engrossed in a game known as the "Lucky Spin Wheel." This particular wheel showcases a range of numbers on its board. Prior to commencing the game, Mizkif made a pledge to his subscribers, saying “Whatever number this lands on, I'll gift in subs right now.”

Mizkif proceeded to spin the wheel, eagerly awaiting the number's reveal. “Well, this is how you do it, man. Like I don't know what you're trying to do over here.” As the wheel came to a halt at $50,000, his tone quickly shifted stating, “What are these, fuck, bro? No, bro. Fuck the wheel.” Mizkif, overwhelmed by the unexpected outcome, fell to the floor in disbelief. Moments later, he rose up, forcefully pulling down the wheeling board, causing it to break, “I’m done I'm done”. It became apparent that Mizkif was unprepared for such a substantial amount and unwilling to offer it to his subscribers. As a result, fans began speculating about his next course of action.

'Boy your broke'

One fan wrote, "boy your broke😂." Another fan wrote, "Hear me out. instead of doing something like this, pay ur taxes??" Another fan said, "This is more entertaning." Another fan wrote, "You actually have a good chance of winning big in Miz’s streams lmao. Dude had someone win jackpot every time he does this." Another user said, "He is just throwing all the money he needs out the window for back taxes at this point lol." One YouTube user wrote, "The kitty in the background moving the wheel to land on 10k is the cherry on top."

Tags news