Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who are Arnold Schwarzenegger’s grandchildren? 'Terminator' star reveals special name his granddaughters call him

2023-10-01 03:29
Arnold Schwarzenegger also talked about how much he enjoys spending time with them and introducing them to his various animals at his home
Who are Arnold Schwarzenegger’s grandchildren? 'Terminator' star reveals special name his granddaughters call him

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Arnold Schwarzenegger, the 76-year-old actor and former governor of California, has two granddaughters Eloise Christina, 16 months old and Lyla Maria, three, from his daughter Katherine and her husband Chris Pratt.

Schwarzenegger recently shared with People the special name that his granddaughters use to address him: Opa, which is German for grandfather.

Arnold Schwarzenegger enjoys spending time with his granddaughters

He also talked about how much he enjoys spending time with them and introducing them to his various animals at his home.

“It’s just such a fun thing to do," he said as because he is not sure how good he is at being a grandfather.

"However, to make things flow, I have the animals so it’s an easy thing,” he said.

He said that his granddaughter Lyla loves his little dog Cherry and that she asks her mother Katherine, "Mommy, can we go over to see Opa, to see Cherry?" and when she comes, she is, "Cherry, Cherry, Cherry' and she holds Cherry in her lap."

Arnold Schwarzenegger's and his granddaughter love to feed cookies to animals

Besides Cherry, Schwarzenegger has many different animals at his home, including a pet pig named Schnelly, a miniature horse named Whiskey and a miniature donkey named Lulu.

Lyla aslo likes and feeds his pet pig Schnelly. She also likes to feed the horses and eat the oatmeal cookies that he makes for them.

After feeding Schnelly, Schwarzenegger asks Lyla to come out to go to the stable to see horsrs. She takes her hand and they walk out to the feilds to visit horses.

“Lyla would go and say, ‘Can I have a cookie?’ But it’s not the regular chocolate chip cookies. It’s the cookie that Lulu and Whiskey eat," Schwarzenegger said.

He said in June that he never expected his granddaughters to inherit his love of animals which he developed growing up on a farm in Austria.

“But I mean, my grandkids really loved it,” he said, adding “And it gives me another way of kind of like really having them come to the house regularly. Having them enjoy themselves and then feed them.”

Tags news