Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Taylor Swift news diary: Pop star wraps up 2023 leg of Eras Tour and moves into Travis Kelce's mansion

2023-11-29 21:29
Taylor Swift has moved into Travis Kelce's Kansas City mansion for the upcoming few weeks as the romance turns serious
Taylor Swift news diary: Pop star wraps up 2023 leg of Eras Tour and moves into Travis Kelce's mansion

Welcome to our daily Taylor Swift News Digest, your go-to source for the latest updates and insights into the world of one of today's most influential and celebrated artists.

Delve into Taylor Swift's dynamic career, public appearances, and the buzz within the entertainment industry as we provide you with a bite-sized overview of the happenings in the life of this multi-talented and ever-evolving artist.

Taylor Swift becomes Apple Music's Artist of the Year

It was just a matter of time before Taylor Swift became the Artist of the Year. Swift is enjoying a record popularity following her 'The Eras Tour' and re-release of her '1989 (Taylor's Version)'.

Replacing Bad Bunny, Swift became Apple Music's 'Artist of the Year'. The music streaming provider said in a press release, “In the first 10 months of 2023, she saw 65 songs reach Apple Music’s Global Daily Top 100 — more than any other artist."

READ MORE: Taylor Swift creates history as she becomes Apple Music's Artist of the Year by replacing Bad Bunny

Taylor Swift moves in with Travis Kelce's $6 million Kansas City mansion

Taylor Swift has reportedly moved in to Travis Kelce's newly purchased $6 million mansion in Kansas City. After wrapping up the South American leg of her Eras tour, Swift has flown back to America and will be reportedly spending the upcoming few weeks with her beau in his six-bedroom "love nest," as it has been dubbed by the tabloids.

A source reportedly told the Daily Mail that "the hard work in their relationship is about to start as they will be spending weeks at a time together."

READ MORE: Taylor Swift moves in with Chiefs' star Travis Kelce in $6m mansion

Taylor Swift wraps up 2023 leg of 'The Eras Tour'

Taylor Swift wrapped the 2023 leg of her 'The Eras Tour' concert with a lengthy 'thank you' note to her Brazilian fans. She wrote, "Bringing a tour to Brazil has been something I’ve dreamt of for years, and those fans blew my expectations away. We’ve officially wrapped up the 2023 Eras Tour and we got to end the year with 6 shows in Rio and São Paulo, with the most magical crowds."

She expressed her gratitude to her crew and said, "I’m so grateful to my touring family, my band, crew and dancers for everything they put into this show all year. To the people who came to see it, you are what made those stadiums feel so alive and electric and unforgettable for me. Really just feeling so proud and moved by what I got to be a part of. See you in 2024 🎤 🎸 🎹 ✨."

READ MORE: Taylor Swift thanks fans for 'unforgettable' concerts as she wraps the 2023 Eras Tour dates: 'I'm so grateful'

Travis Kelce joins Taylor Swift at the top of Billboard charts

Taylor Swift is not the only one occupying the top position of Billboard charts. Another track 'Fairytale Of Philadelphia', featuring the Kansas City Chiefs tight ender Travis Kelce and his brother Jason, has occupied the topmost position on the Rock Digital Song Sales and Holiday Digital Song Sales charts of Billboard.

Kelce said during the October 25 episode of their 'New Heights' podcast, "That song was fun. That song was actually pretty sweet, man. I enjoyed doing it. The guys, the team, came out and hung out with me in Kansas City for a few hours and we knocked it out."

READ MORE: Travis Kelce joins Taylor Swift at the top of Billboard charts with Jason Kelce Christmas song duet

AEW made changes in their schedule to accommodate Taylor Swift

All Elite Wrestling President Toni Khan revealed that the AEW modified their plans for All In 2024 Championship to accomodate Taylor Swift.

The AEW All In 2024 championship is set to take place in the Wembley Stadium in August 2024 when Swift is also scheduled to perform at the same stadium for the Europe leg of her tour.

READ MORE: AEW Made Change To All In 2024 To Accommodate Taylor Swift

Tags news