Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

David and Victoria Beckham celebrate 24th anniversary with nostalgic photos: 'Happy Anniversary love'

2023-07-05 05:51
'Still holding hands and still laughing (with you not just at you). I love you so much,' wrote Victoria Beckham
David and Victoria Beckham celebrate 24th anniversary with nostalgic photos: 'Happy Anniversary love'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The British power couple David and Victoria Beckham are celebrating their 24th wedding anniversary. The duo posted on their social media accounts to mark the occasion and express their love for each other. In a series of posts, David Beckham shared a throwback picture from 24 years ago, in which they are spotted holding puppies. “On this day 4.7.99. 24 years and counting,” David captioned his post. “To the best wife, mummy & drinking partner (most of the time). Happy Anniversary, love u so much,” he captioned.

Several celebrity friends joined in to extend their wishes and commented on Instagram as well, “Happy anniversary to my favorite couple in the world,” wrote Eva Longoria. Alyssa Milano, the ‘Charmed’ star said, “So Beautiful.” Josh Brolin simply wrote, “Wow.” Meanwhile, Victoria celebrated her anniversary on Instagram in her own way, posting memories from both the past and the current ones. In one picture, David can be seen looking at Victoria, as she gazes into the camera holding hands. The carousel also has snaps where the two kiss and enjoy a glass of wine together. “Still holding hands and still laughing (with you not just at you). I love you so much,” Victoria captioned her post.

Also Read: Kit Connor talks about being bisexual and coming out under pressure: 'I feel much more secure in myself now'

'The Beckhams recently attended Jacquemus show in Versailles'

Victoria shared a picture from their wedding, in which they are spotted with an oversized cake flowering with fruit at their ceremony. Victoria and David recently appeared together at Jacquemus show in Versailles, France, according to People.

Eva Longoria, who was among the first to congratulate the couple on their wedding anniversary also talked about her close bond with Victoria recently. “We are peas in a pod. I wish people knew how funny and charming and smart Victoria is. She's the funniest person. I think she's an introvert, but she's an extrovert with me. We are inseparable," the actress said.

Also Read: Rob McElhenney and Kaitlin Olson dispel split rumors through witty tweets: 'Not with someone from Wales'

'Looks great not doing much'

Victoria and David Beckham like to pull jokes on each other and poke fun. The 49-year-old model shared a personal gym photo working out and joked her husband 'looks great not doing much' while she had to work hard to stay in shape. In the picture, the former England footballer appeared shirtless and inked all over maintaining a fine physique. Victoria in an earlier statement had said about her discipline regime when working out, "No one comes into the gym, no one follows me in there with a laptop. If I'm standing in the kitchen for too long, then laptops will come floating in my direction. Someone always wants something approved, something signed off," explained Victoria before adding, "Other than the children, no one dares come into the gym."

Also Read: Eva Marcille's estranged husband Michael Sterling sued for allegedly causing car accident while DUI

More from MEAWW

Golnesa Gharachedaghi shares theory amid Kyle Richards and Mauricio Umansky's split: 'There were signs of cheating'

Priscilla Presley loses bid on burial spot next to Elvis as part of granddaughter Riley Keough's $1M settlement: Source

Tags news epcelebs