Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I fell in love with myself': Millie Bobby Brown reveals she met fiance Jake Bongiovi during an 'unhealthy situation'

2023-10-17 09:18
Millie Bobby Brown explained what changed things for her with Jake Bongiovi's presence in her life
'I fell in love with myself': Millie Bobby Brown reveals she met fiance Jake Bongiovi during an 'unhealthy situation'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Millie Bobby Brown didn’t take long to fall in love with Jake Bogiovi, who is now her fiance.

The ‘Stranger Things’ star opened up about her relationship with Glamour magazine and how it all began.

Millie Bobby Brown feels she was lucky to find Jake Bongiovi

The 19-year-old began by saying that she met Jake during “a really…interesting time.”

“I was so upset with myself and the decisions I had made,” she said.

Brown was most likely referring to her relationship with Hunter Ecimovic, a TikToker with whom she had that phase.

“I think I was so afraid to be a strong woman in a relationship,” Brown said of her past relationships. "Being attractive to men, I thought, meant not taking up too much space,” she continued.

“When I met Jake. I just felt I could be loud. He embraced that and encouraged that. And I fell in love with myself while being with him," the young actress said.

Millie Bobby Brown always wanted to be a mother

Brown explained what changed things for her with Jake’s presence in her life. “I was like, ‘Why do you love me?’” Brown recalls.

“And then he listed all these things that I hated about myself. I was like, ‘You see good in those things?’ And he was like, ‘Of course I do,’" Brown said.

“Those are things that I love about myself now. He was a really big, huge part of me loving myself and becoming a woman. It was like, ‘Wow, I really love this person because he allows me to love myself,’” she added.

Brown revealed that she always knew she wanted to have children.

“I wanted to be the woman that my mom is to me and I wanted to be the woman that my grandmother was to me,” she explained.

“So that was never my, like, intention, to be a wife. But after meeting Jake and seeing, ‘Oh, I don't have to be this stereotypical wife for him. He doesn’t want me to be that either," the 'Enola Holmes' star continued.

"He wants me to go and do my thing and live my life, and he will hold my hand in the process of that.’ I was like, ‘Oh, I do want this,’” she further stated.

Emphasizing that she doesn't have any fancy hobbies like yachting, Brown said, “I just think there are things in the world that haven’t been created.”

“I don’t need to do a whole big thing and change the world,” she added.

Tags news