Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is xQc moving out of his new Texas house? Here's what we know

2023-06-10 18:23
In a recent livestream, xQc told his fans that he was considering moving away temporarily
Is xQc moving out of his new Texas house? Here's what we know

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Felix Legyel aka xQc is a widely-recognized Twitch streamer with a massive following of over 11 million on the platform. It was quite recently that he made the decision to move from Los Angeles to Texas. He also gave his followers a tour of his new home after moving in in a Twitter video.

Later, xQc revealed that his residence was raided by cops and he was facing problems caused by his ex-girlfriend, Adept. Due to the mounting problems, he now plans to relocate to another location from his Texas home.

‘I might temporarily move’

During a recent livestream, xQc spoke about his decision. “I might temporarily move somewhere else for a little bit. Just too much I think is smooth and chill and then come back when things like calm down. I am not kidding, I just have to.”

xQc expressed the necessity of taking a break, as he believed that continuing without any peace could be bad for him. He mentioned the need to temporarily step away and assured his fans that he would return once the situation became better.

‘Stay strong king’

After watching xQc's livestream, fans have started sharing their concerns. One fan wrote, “Everything was peaceful, but that all changed when the whale nation attacked.” Another wrote, “The fact that she knows a big following is critiquing her and she doesn’t care shows how crazy she is. She’s shameless and doesn’t care.” Another fan said, “Making fun of the whale is all fun and games until she comes back to ruin his life again. X did too much good to deserve this.” A fourth wrote, “Stay strong king.” Another chimed in with, “What if he has a roommate who he lives with files a restrainting order again her. This way it would be a separate case not linked to the existing case.”

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online