Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is MrBeast 'depressed'? YouTube king reveals feeling pressured and having severe anxiety issues while creating content

2023-07-06 15:19
'If I am not pushing and innovating then I am depressed and I am like, what am I doing? Innovation is extremely difficult,' MrBeast said in a conversation with Colin and Samir
Is MrBeast 'depressed'? YouTube king reveals feeling pressured and having severe anxiety issues while creating content

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: Jimmy Donaldson aka MrBeast is the largest content creator at the moment without any question. Fans like his distinctive style and the elaborate sets and over-the-top productions in his videos. MrBeast and his team's antics aren't necessarily intended to draw large audiences. Instead, the core of their operation is assisting others and giving back to the community. He holds the honor of being "YouTube's biggest philanthropist" as a result of his kind deeds.

It might be easy to underestimate the strain that comes with producing such films for the majority of people who are unfamiliar with the content creation process. The YouTuber confessed that he struggles with severe anxiety and stress when filming his videos since the demands may sometimes become too much. This was discussed in an episode of the 'Colin and Samir' podcast.

Severe anxiety issues

MrBeast became well-known because of his YouTube videos. Donaldson has gone a long way from spending an hour watching paint dry to assessing boats costing $1 billion. The demand to provide quality content has increased as his films have grown more and more.

MrBeast has frequently stated how he has to yell at individuals to act appropriately. He believes that he is now more composed and has learned how to manage stress. The streamer disclosed that he suffers from severe anxiety disorders brought on by the pressure of producing high-quality content on a podcast show 'Colin and Samir'. MrBeast was heard saying that it might be tough for anyone to have to create something new in every video.

"It feels like it's running in my blood. If I am not pushing and innovating then I am depressed and I am like, 'What am I doing?' Innovation is extremely difficult," MrBeast said. "I have 100 of people who work for me who have families and are dependent on me. If I don't film videos then I can't pay people. I can't be in a crowd and always be on guard. It is all this pressure through which you have to make content," the YouTuber added.

On the other side, with the right financial backing, long-running videos may be more straightforward to produce. He claimed that it might be simple for producers to create the same thing for each show. MrBeast pointed out that his own method of producing material is very different and has its own set of issues.

‘I don’t have to like, scream constantly to hold people’s retention’

In contrast to many other makers, MrBeast states that he must work under continual pressure for his videos. He and his buddies have discovered the hard way that the pressure to create something brand-new for each episode may be exhausting. Getting everything right away was challenging for him and his team because they launched into the project unexpectedly and without direction.

MrBeast believes that the group has gradually become more composed and that everyone on board is aware of what has to be done. He told his hosts, “I don’t have to like, scream constantly to hold people’s retention.” Additionally, he said that breaking limits had improved his content.

Tags news