Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where is Beverly D’Angelo now? Al Pacino’s ex spills on their relationship and co-parenting twins with him

2023-05-31 22:28
Al Pacino and Beverly D'Angelo first met 27 years ago on a plane, when she was playing Ellen Griswold in the 'National Lampoon's Vacation' series
Where is Beverly D’Angelo now? Al Pacino’s ex spills on their relationship and co-parenting twins with him

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: As Al Pacino prepares to take on fatherly responsibilities once again, interest in his personal life has intensified. Widely considered one of Hollywood's GOATs, Pacino is expecting his fourth child and might very well be the most senior celebrity ever to do so. The 83-year-old is expecting his first child with 29-year-old girlfriend Noor Alfallah.

Long before Alfallah came into Pacino's life, the 'Godfather' actor was romantically involved with 'Scarface' actor Beverly D'Angelo. Though the ex-couple never married, they welcomed twins in 2001 via in vitro fertilization, as per Daily Mail. Following queries from her Instagram fans, the actress decided to provide some insight into the relationship. In a recent Instagram post, D'Angelo discussed her romance with Pacino.

'Story with Al began 27 years ago'

D'Angelo, who shares 22-year-old twins Olivia and Anton Pacino with the Oscar-winning actor, began by saying, "My story with Al began 27 years ago, two artists meeting, falling in love." She continued, "We lived together for seven years, had two children, broke up, but continued steadily on our journey as co-parents - and came to share our lives with a deeper kind of intimacy, honesty and acceptance than a 'traditional' relationship would have allowed, (for us at least)."

The actress said that Pacino and she became friends because of their shared love of their respective professions. "We’ve always been linked on the creative level - our conversations about acting, the search/need for expression - that’s a conversation that started in 96 and continues to this day," she added.

D'Angelo, who appeared on the CBS series 'True Lies', described the relationship as "unique" and "encompassing a wide breadth/depth of experiences and emotions, through thick and thin, a true friendship."

"There are infinite layers in every intimate relationship," she said. "And for me, Instagram isn’t the place to go into detail really….. but I wanna make sure you know I see and hear you, so this vid is a little bare-bones primer in response to your questions."

In the video, D'Angelo recounted how she first met the 'House of Gucci' actor, revealing, "I lived with Al for seven years and we have two children; in 1996, we were on the same plane going from Los Angeles to New York." She continued: "He was seated in front of me, he said come up and sit beside me and by the time the plane landed, it was on." The following year, she asserted, "He looked me in the eye and said, 'I want you to be the mother of my children.'"

She continued by sharing images of the twins before briefly discussing the reasons behind their separation, "It got complicated, our split was finalized in 2004. The power of our love for our children was the basis for resolving any conflicts and creating a new history as coparents, leading individual lives separately, but always intertwined as a family."

Where is Beverly D'Angelo now?

D'Angelo went back to work after having children, appearing in 25 episodes of 'Entourage' from 2005 to 2011 as Barbara Miller. She has additionally made appearances in several well-known TV shows like 'Mom', 'Cougar Town', and 'Insatiable'. D'Angelo made a comeback in 2022 by portraying Gertrude Lightstone in the Christmas action comedy 'Violent Night'.

Despite the fact that the plot of 'Violent Night' is very different from that of 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation', she assured viewers that the films' core themes remain the same. "The fans of Christmas Vacation — and really all of those Vacation movies — are so loyal," she told Entertainment Weekly in December 2022. "There's something about the way that the Griswolds have seeped into our national culture, and I'd love the Lightstones to be in there too."

Meanwhile, Al Pacino's children from prior relationships include 33-year-old daughter Julie Marie, whom he has with former partner Jan Tarrant, and his 22-year-old twins Anton and Olivia, with D'Angelo. Although it will be his first child with Noor Alfallah, Pacino's fatherhood experience will now have a new chapter.

Tags news epcelebs