Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How old is Alyssa Farah Griffin? 'The View' host was once called 'loser' by Donald Trump

2023-06-16 13:19
Between her co-hosts, Whoopi Goldberg, Sarah Haines, Ana Navarro, Sunny Hostin, and Joy Behar, Alyssa Farah Griffin is the youngest
How old is Alyssa Farah Griffin? 'The View' host was once called 'loser' by Donald Trump

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Alyssa Farah Griffin has been a vital cog of ‘The View’ with her strong viewpoints on politics, and readiness to gossip during the hot topics segment. Now, Griffin has had an interesting month so far, and most recently took a much-needed break with her family. After this break, Griffin is back and better than ever as she celebrates her birthday on June 15. As Griffin celebrates her birthday, her association with former US President Donald Trump doesn’t go unnoticed.

Griffin has never been hush-hush about her political views and presents herself as a Republican on ‘The View’ as well as her social media platforms. Most people recognize Griffin for her co-hosting duties, but few are unaware of her being the White House Director of Strategic Communications and Assistant to the President in 2020, which was during Donald Trump’s presidency.

How old is Alyssa Farah Griffin?

Born on June 15, 1989, Griffin turns 34 this year as she celebrates her birthday on ‘The View.’ Between her co-hosts, Whoopi Goldberg, Sarah Haines, Ana Navarro, Sunny Hostin, and Joy Behar, Griffin is the youngest. Griffin has chosen to celebrate her birthday by having a ‘Pawty’ showcasing her love for dogs. She says, “In honor of my birthday, I wanted to feature adoptable shelter dogs I need of a home.” There’s no doubt that fans adore Griffin’s charming personality, however, there is one person whom Griffin has bad blood with, and it is none other than Donald Trump.

Trumps calls Griffin a ‘loser’

On May 20, earlier this year, Trump took over his account on Truth Social and said, "Backbencher in the Trump Administration, Alyssa Farah, like so many other sleazebags, had only glowing reviews of the Trump Administration until long after she left. A loser then, and a loser now! More to follow." He later added to the post, "Wow! Word is that they are revolting at the “View” and CNN, and want Farrah OUT! Much more to come. She tried to delete her words, but we got them ALL. I don’t see how she lasts because this “stuff” shows what a phony she is. MUCH MORE TO COME! They won’t be able to take the Radical Left Heat, just as CNN wants to fire the “boss” because of the absolutely lovely Town Hall they just put on. One of their biggest rating nights in years, & they are begging for mercy. CNN, let's do another one?"

As per the New York Post, Trump was instigated after Griffin appeared on CNN's Town Hall special, where in regard to Trump she said Trump was exposed as “radioactive for independents and moderates." It's no wonder Trump hasn't wished Griffin a happy birthday yet!

Tags news epcelebs