Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Zoil? TikTok troll mocks xQc during London IRL livestream: 'You two are trimmalizing red light'

2023-09-11 18:52
A troll stopped xQc and Zoil while they were livestreaming in London
Who is Zoil? TikTok troll mocks xQc during London IRL livestream: 'You two are trimmalizing red light'

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM: Zoil is a well-known social media personality and Twitch streamer from the UK who is a good friend of xQc.

A Tikok troll stopped the duo while they were IRL livestreaming and yelled at him for allegedly "Trimmalizing," which is not a real term, a red light.

In preparation for the Sidemen charity match, xQc has been IRL livestreaming his experiences in London on his Twitch channel.

He has been roaming the streets of London, the UK's capital, in preparation for the impending 2023 Sidemen charity match where he would play goalie.

Confrontation between xQc and troll

In the video, a strange "trimmalizer" traffic law was broken by xQx and his pal Zoil when an unidentified guy stopped them and instructed them to leave.

The man said, "You two are trimmalizing the red light," as xQc looked perplexed. “I didn’t see it. I’m a tourist, I didn’t see the red light,” xQc responded.

“You are trimmalizing the roads from the east to the west,” the troll added.

As the man remained in his current position and made no attempt to move, Zoil and xQc made jokes about the circumstance, joking that it was "unskippable dialogue."

However, after being delayed for 7 minutes by the troll, xQc had had enough and said to Zoil, "Let's just get a beer and go home."

Fans find humor in the video

Fans of xQc's stream were able to find humor in the situation even if their favorite streamer was frustrated and angry by it. A fan commented, “He handled that well, the trimmelizer is a timed event and many people fails his quest like zoil."

Another fan added, “Nice to see xQc managing to get the good ending to the Trimmalizer Questline on his first run of the London level.”

A fan also said, “I admire their patience. Some random guy standing at 5'2 with a s***ty attitude is literally a free frag” while one said, “My guy was about to get his ass kicked by Zoil the Giant and X the convict. He should count his lucky stars.”

A fan wrote, “I lost braincells watching this. Thanks Mr. Editor.”

Tags news