Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Sister Wives' Season 18: Where is Meri Brown now? Star claims Kody 'won’t give a crap' as she moves out amid split

2023-10-02 06:51
Meri Brown revealed how Kody would react when he learned she was moving to Utah
'Sister Wives' Season 18: Where is Meri Brown now? Star claims Kody 'won’t give a crap' as she moves out amid split

MURRAY, UTAH: 'Sister Wives' Season 18 star Meri Brown currently resides in Utah for a fresh start, a new chapter, and a commitment to self-growth.

In the sneak peek of the latest episode, Meri revealed her decision to move out of Kody's house in a conversation with Robyn Brwon.

However, Meri confessed to Robyn, "I just don't like change and it’s scary."

Meri added, "I also know that you’re the only one who cares about it too."

Meri further explained that she 'feared' how Robyn, 44, would respond to her choice to move her clothing brand to Utah.

However, the reality star admitted that she was aware of what Kody might think.

Meri claimed, "I know [that] Kody is just not going to give a crap."

She further said, "I just don’t want it to look like what I think it’ll be perceived as. I think he'll be like, 'Well, see, told you so, she’s the one that’s leaving.'"

Robyn Brown supports Meri Brown's decision

Meri Brown also dropped bombshell news to Robyn Brown but she appears to be supportive of her decision.

In the sneak peek, Meri admits she would also move her clothing business to Lizzie's Heritage Inn as it "stresses me out on a lot of levels."

Nevertheless, she still plans to keep a Flagstaff home and split her time between there and Utah.

But Robyn worries in a confessional that Meri could be leaving forever.

Robyn admitted, "Is she just going to keep putting more pieces of herself there that will eventually take her there all the way?"

However, Robyn noted, "I just want you around. Always have."

Does 'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown still own B&B in Utah?

'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown's business Bed and Breakfast has undergone multiple ups and downs.

The TLC star opened her business in 2017 but closed quite a few times.

In May 2020, B&B Lizzie's Heritage Inn closed briefly at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic.

She decided to take the huge step due to financial struggle.

However, two months after the inn's closure, Meri announced that her bed and breakfast was open for business once again.

But the B&B was closed once again after Meri's mother's death.

As of 2023, Meri'sBed and Breakfast appears to be up and running.

Meri took to Instagram in July to share a glimpse of her Utah B&B.

When did Meri and Kody Brown split?

In January 2023, Meri and Kody Brown released a joint statement confirming their split.

Meri was Kody's first wife, but after years of complicated struggles, they have permanently parted ways.

Meri and Kody tied the knot in April 1990 and recently separated.

The now estranged couple share one child together, 27-year-old Leon Brown.

The separation news came after Christine Brown left Kody in November 2021.

Meanwhile, Janelle Brown revealed in December 2022 that she and Kody had separated months prior.

Catch new episodes of 'Sister Wives' Season 18 every Sunday at 10 pm ET on TLC.