Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Ludwig takes on 'Skibidi Toilet' meme on his YouTube Channel, fans say they are 'hooked and wanna see how it ends'

2023-07-13 18:29
Ludwig said, 'Baby Shark's old news, the kids aren't watching Baby Shark anymore, they've moved on, it's Skibidi Toilet'
Ludwig takes on 'Skibidi Toilet' meme on his YouTube Channel, fans say they are 'hooked and wanna see how it ends'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: YouTube Gaming streamer Ludwig Ahgren, known for his entertaining and interactive content, recently shared his thoughts on the viral internet meme "Skibidi Toilet" during a Just Chatting segment. The meme, created by YouTuber DaFuq!?Boom!, features short videos with catchy music and revolves around a plot where Skibidi Toilets attempt to take over the world, while CameraHeads, men with cameras for heads, fight against them.

Ludwig's attention was captured when a viewer commented, "Skibidi Toilet." Recognizing the phenomenon, Ludwig delved into his thoughts on the content that the younger generation consumes. He humorously exclaimed, "Let me tell you, Generation Alpha eats this s**t up. All right? This is Pog-tent. Everybody says, 'Baby Shark!' Baby Shark's old news. The kids aren't watching Baby Shark anymore. They've moved on! It's Skibidi Toilet.'"

Ludwig takes on 'Skibidi Toilet' meme on his YouTube Channel

During the Just Chatting segment, Ludwig requested his viewers not to bring up the Skibidi Toilet meme on his channel, expressing his desire to avoid being associated with it. He playfully addressed a young fan named George, saying, "Skibidi toilet George, you're 14 years old. I've seen the Skibidi toilet meme - I'm 28, man! People half my age are watching this in Olive Gardens, while crying to their parents when their iPads get taken away, as the check comes out. Don't come here with Skibidi Toilets. Okay? I don't have any beef with your Skibidi Toilet infatuations. Don't make me a part of it!"

Curiosity among his fans grew as they asked about the Skibidi Toilet meme, prompting Ludwig to showcase a video titled 'Skibidi Toilet - Season 1.' According to Ludwig, this series holds a special place in the hearts of Generation Alpha, referring to it as the 'Game of Throne' for young people.

Ludwig's response to the Skibidi Toilet meme showcases his ability to engage with his audience and humorously comment on popular trends. As Generation Alpha embraces new forms of entertainment, it's fascinating to witness the rise of viral internet phenomena like the Skibidi Toilet meme, captivating the imaginations of younger viewers in a way that previous trends, such as Baby Shark, once did. He said, "It's this long-running, Half-Life animated series that's actually been going on for years! But, look how popular! It's like an ongoing series. 25 million views. 32 million. 37 million. 20 million. 31 million."

'I'm hooked'

One user wrote, "I wanted to know what it was but now I'm hooked, I wanna see how it ends in the first episodes no lore but now there I'd a ton of lore mat pat needs to get on." Another user wrote, "At least it’s half-life animation." Another user wrote, "Isn’t oldest gen alpha-like 12?" Another one said, "No we’re just reverting to old gmod humor. We are returning to tradition."

Tags news