Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What did Mike Tyson say about Logan Paul and Jake Paul? Legendary boxer changes opinion after Floyd Mayweather fight

2023-07-19 17:57
Boxing legend Mike Tyson humbly admitted being wrong about Logan Paul after the $50M fight with Floyd Mayweather
What did Mike Tyson say about Logan Paul and Jake Paul? Legendary boxer changes opinion after Floyd Mayweather fight

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Mike Tyson, a legendary boxer, has acknowledged that he was mistaken about the $50,000 match between Floyd Mayweather and Logan Paul. With his performance against Floyd Mayweather, one of the best boxers of all time, Logan astounded the world.

Despite the majority of people not giving Logan Paul a chance, he came dangerously close to accomplishing the impossible. Mike Tyson took notice of this and was modest enough to admit that he was mistaken in a few areas. Watching one of the most vocal boxers talk about the younger Paul's sibling was quite touching.

‘I was wrong! I’m proud of you’

Floyd Mayweather would easily defeat Logan Paul, as prophesied by Mike Tyson. However, to everyone's astonishment, Paul outlasted the unbeaten boxer over the course of the whole fight. Paul had received a warning from Tyson that he wouldn't have a chance against Mayweather. The Mirror claims that following the bout, Tyson called Paul on Facetime to congratulate the WWE superstar.

“You kicked his as*. You’re bad, I was wrong! I’m proud of you, you kicked as*, I’m proud of you… Everybody’s talking about you, you’re the man. You went eight rounds with the greatest of all times, I was telling people they don’t want to try that sh*t. You got him with those punches,” Tyson said.

Pam Stepnick, Paul's mother, and Tyson also had a phone conversation. In addition, Tyson added another forecast. This time, though, it concerned Jake Paul, the younger brother, who asserted that he would defeat Tyron Woodley via knockout.

‘Tyron’s going to get knocked the f*** out right?’

Jake Paul and Tyson have socialized and spent time together frequently. Even the idea that Tyson might square off against the younger Paul sibling was floated. But they avoided conflict with one another. Even though they weren't in a fight, Tyson told Logan Paul that Jake Paul would beat Woodley.

“Tyron’s going to get knocked the f*** out right?" he said.

After the battle between Logan Paul and Floyd Mayweather, Tyson's perspective on the Paul brothers had altered. Tyson started treating the brothers with greater deference and admiration for their skill in the ring.