Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Alyssa Farah Griffin supports 'RHOM' star Lisa Hochstein's stand against Lenny Hochstein's engagement: 'I like that she went shady'

2023-08-02 13:16
'The View' hosts engaged in a lively discussion about Lisa Hochstein, her mother-in-law and her estranged husband Lenny
'The View' host Alyssa Farah Griffin supports 'RHOM' star Lisa Hochstein's stand against Lenny Hochstein's engagement: 'I like that she went shady'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Renowned plastic surgeon Lenny Hochstein, 57, proposed to stunning Austrian model Katharina Mazepa, 27, in a romantic sunset setting in Ibiza, Spain. Their Instagram post on July 29 sparked joy with pictures and videos of the unforgettable moment. However, drama ensued as 'RHOM' star Lisa Hochstein took a dig at the new couple, and fans questioned the undisclosed divorce status between Lisa and Lenny. Lenny's mother's sly comment further fueled the curiosity, garnering support for Lisa amidst the celebration.

'The View' hosts engaged in a lively discussion about the drama surrounding Lisa, her mother-in-law, and her estranged husband. They unanimously backed Lisa's candid response, showing support for her in the midst of the twirling controversy.

Why did Alyssa Farah Griffin support Lisa Hochstein?

'The View' 2023 hosts, Whoopi Goldberg, Sara Haines, Joy Behar, Sunny Hostin, and Alyssa Farah Griffin all supported the reality star Alyssa especially liked that Lisa was shady with her responses as Joy asked, "Are they angry because she referred to her as his mistress?" to which the former White House employee said, "I like that Lisa, first of all like she is 57 she looks 27. She is fabulous she is really fun she is one of my favourite cast members. But I like that she was shady. I would generally keep this off the social media but it fits if you are the housewife." Alyssa supported Lisa's shady behavior by praising her youthful appearance and fabulous personality, expressing admiration for her as one of her favorite cast members. This statement indirectly approves of Lisa's actions as it aligns with the persona often expected from a housewife in the reality show context.

This discussion happened as they talked about Lisa's response to her mother-in-law, on Lenny's engagement photos, 'RHOM' star Lisa delivered a sharp reply on her Instagram Story, expressing her disappointment with her mother-in-law's behavior. Using sarcasm, Lisa remarked, "What a wonderful mother-in-law and grandmother. How disgusting," conveying her hurt and disgust towards Marina's unsupportive actions. As her mother-in-law replied to the engagement photo saying, "I will be very happy that this time you are getting a woman who love and respect you. You certainly did not have that in your previous marriage. Good luck congratulations." 'The View' host supported her yet mentioned her age wrongfully, because of which she was corrected in the comment section of the YouTube video.

Fans react as Alyssa Farah Griffin mentions wrong age for Lisa Hochstein

As the internet started correcting Alyssa one user said, "I love that Alyssa kept calling Lisa 57 when Lisa is only 41" A second user said, "Lisa is 41! and she looks great" and a third user commented saying, "Lisa is not 57 tho. She’s only 41." and a fourth user said, "She's not 57 she's 41" and a fifth user added, "LISA IS 41! NOT 57!" while a sixth user said, "Lisa is 41 and Lenny is 57"

Lisa Hochstein and Lenny Hochstein's divorce battle

Lenny, then 55, and Lisa, then 39, officially confirmed their split in 2022 after 12 years of marriage, citing "irreconcilable differences" in their divorce paperwork. The 'RHOM' Season 5 showcased their divorce after 13 years of marriage. Lenny's engagement to Austrian model Katharina Mazepa came just a year after filing for divorce from Lisa, sparking controversy. Amidst the legal process, they prioritize co-parenting their two children, Logan, 7, and Elle, 3. Lisa accused Lenny of cheating with his current girlfriend, adding to the ongoing drama, and his public proposal received backlash due to his marital status.

Tags news