Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc clears air about $100M Kick contract amid Ninja's accusation of 'misleading' deal: 'It was kind of insane'

2023-11-15 19:57
xQc clarified that the deal has nothing to do with gambling
xQc clears air about $100M Kick contract amid Ninja's accusation of 'misleading' deal: 'It was kind of insane'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Felix Lengyel aka xQc has provided clarity on the specifics of his substantial $100 million Kick contract after Tyler Blevins aka Ninja called the deal "misleading".

Ninja, renowned for his significant deals in the streaming realm, expressed skepticism about xQc's $100 million arrangement with Kick during a recent episode of the 'AFK w/ Ninja' podcast.

Continue reading to discover xQc's response to Ninja's assertions about his Kick deal.

What did xQc say about his $100M Kick deal?

In his most recent livestream, xQc gave details of his $100 million contract with Kick. He also responded to what he deemed as "cringe" comments from fellow streamers, such as Ninja, Pokimane, and Hasan.

Additionally, xQc went on to explain and promptly dismiss rumors suggesting any involvement with gambling, crypto, or similar elements.

“The contract is very simple, the deal has nothing to do with gambling, Stake, crypto, or anything like that. It’s like what you’d get from a corporate job – no equity, no stocks, no options.”

xQc also disclosed the arrangement of his payment plan, outlining details such as a substantial signing bonus and advance payments.

“The contract is broken down into 24 months, and I get one month of that every time,” xQc stated. “Right now, it’s slowed down because I got a signing bonus and an advance. They gave me a chunk upfront, so not only do I get paid monthly, but I also got paid way more in the early months. It was kind of insane," he added.

Expressing dismay at fellow streamers for spreading misinformation, xQc urged individuals like Ninja, Pokimane, and Hasan to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).

“Everyone keeps talking, whether it’s Poki, Hasan, Ninja… I’ll have them sign the NDA. It’s just cringe. It’s not that it hurts me; they’re just casting weird doubts for no reason,” xQc concluded.

What did Ninja say about xQc's $100M Kick deal?

During the livestream of Ninja, he expressed skepticism and questioned the nature of xQc's deal with Kick. Ninja suggested that xQc's agreement might involve components beyond just receiving a lump sum of cash.

He claimed, “Even the xQc deal, like the $100 million deal, dude, it wasn't a $100 million in cash. There's nothing wrong with this by the way. Not throwing shade at my boy. Love my boy Felix. Wish nothing but the best for him and every streamer, but guarantee the money was not there."

Ninja further elaborated, indicating that the announcement was "misleading", involving elements like gambling money, Stake money, and Stake percentage.

He suggested that the publicized announcement may not have accurately represented the financial aspects of xQc's deal, drawing a parallel to a similar situation with the Mixer-Forbes announcement.

Ninja concluded, “Something involved with gambling money, Stake money, Stake percentage, like, it wasn't just all cash and they made it seem like it was in the announcement. It's very misleading, right? It's the same with the Mixer-Forbes announcement."

Tags news