Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kanye West leaves fans worried with shaven eyebrows and controversial t-shirt

2023-05-30 19:55
Kanye West was found outside LA's Griffith Park Observatory in a t-shirt that said 'Polizei,' which is German for 'police'
Kanye West leaves fans worried with shaven eyebrows and controversial t-shirt

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kanye West’s current look has left many of his fans worried as he seemed to have completely removed his eyebrows and preferred to be out without shoes. But what attracted more attention was his t-shirt that said “Polizei,” which is German for "police."

The Yeezy founder was seen outside the Los Angeles’ Griffith Park Observatory for a Donda rehearsal event, The Sun reported. He was accompanied by his children, whom he shares with his former wife, Kim Kardashian. Apart from the shaved eyebrows and no shoes, West was spotted donning Yeezy socks and a pair of cutoff pants.

‘He loves the Gestapo’

The rapper's appearance led to severe criticism on social media. Several users on Reddit made fun of West, especially for his shirt choice after he went unruly with his antisemitic shares on social media late last year. One such rant reportedly was, “When I wake up I’m going death con 3 On JEWISH PEOPLE.”

A Reddit user said, “It’s like he’s taking another opportunity to remind us he loves the gestapo.” Another user commented, “This is bad vibes all around. I wonder if his wife is really into it too or just following along to make him happy.”

Someone else shared, “Kanye’s eyebrows left the coop and it’s the least strange thing in these pictures.” “It feels like he views his entire purpose in life as some performative circle jerk. It has to be exhausting and is certainly not good for his already stable mental,” another wrote.

A person stated, “Well if you thought he was done with this Nazi nonsense he’s like NOPE think again motherf**krs!” Another added, “What he is wearing is so insidious and dark when we know he is always targeting Jewish people. Now he’s wearing a German police shirt. Leave Germans out of it and keep your hateful rhetoric to your d**n self.”

‘Bianca keeps him grounded’

This comes as a tipster spilled that the ‘Praise God’ singer “has put his head down and is loving living a low-key lifestyle right now. He's at peace and he's doing things that make him happy.” The source also said, as per The Messenger, that Bianca Censori “has really been keeping him grounded. He likes that he and Bianca have a lot in common and can work and collaborate together.”

Besides, a spiritual advisor shared, “Anyone who is in Ye’s life has to want to be there; they have to be intentional about taking time with him. And it might surprise you, but he isn’t surrounding himself with people who just believe everything he believes. He’s open to at least listening to people who believe differently, although he doesn’t seem to let it change him right now. That’s the reality of Ye.”

They added, “I won’t hear anything from him for days, maybe weeks. And then one night he’ll just text, text, text. I’ll wake up in the morning to 30 texts, and they’re sometimes disjointed. If you look at the timestamps, he’ll send them in spurts.”

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news epcelebs