Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is Kourtney Kardashian's net worth? Poosh founder says she 'doesn't need her sisters to make money'

2023-07-04 18:54
'She wants a whole Kravis spinoff of The Kardashians that doesn't involve her sisters,' one source said
What is Kourtney Kardashian's net worth? Poosh founder says she 'doesn't need her sisters to make money'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kourtney Kardashian reportedly "doesn't need" her sisters to make more money as she is ready to "cut ties with her family's reality show." Kourtney is currently starring in 'The Kardashians' on Hulu but may not be for much longer as she is excited to focus on her future with husband Travis Barker and her own brand, Poosh. An insider reportedly shared that the reality star "doesn’t want to engage in any family drama" amid her very public feud with sister Kim Kardashian that is being infamously documented in the ongoing episodes of 'The Kardashians.'

"She has much more important focuses. She loves her business and brand. She feels very proud of Poosh. She doesn’t need her family, or sisters, to make money," an insider reportedly told People. They further added that Kardashian, who is currently expecting her fourth child and her first with Barker, is "enjoying doing her own thing" and would "much rather focus on her brand than filming for the show."

Also Read: Kourtney Kardashian leaves fans confused after reuniting with old pal Addison Rae: 'They're still friends?'

What is Kourtney Kardashian's net worth?

Kardashian has an approximate net worth of $65 million, as per Celebrity Net Worth. She earned the majority of her fortune from her career as a entrepreneur, reality TV star, media personality and socialite. The oldest Kardashian-Jenner sister began her career with an appearance on the 2005 reality show 'Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive.' She, along with the Kardashian-Jenner family skyrocketed to fame, after they were hired to star in the E! reality series 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' in 2007.

The reality star's net worth continued to soar as their series continued to air for 20 consecutive seasons between 2007 and 2021 and led to several spin-offs. Kardashian appeared in spin-off shows like 'Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami' (2009), 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York' (2011), 'Kourtney and Kim Take Miami' (2013) and 'Kourtney and Khloe Take The Hamptons' (2014-15), among others.

Also Read: 'She doesn’t need her sisters to make money': Kourtney Kardashian wants to focus on Poosh, family with Travis Barker

Kardashian also earned from other TV appearances in shows like '90210,' 'One Life to Live' and 'He's All That.' Meanwhile, she also managed to garner a significant income from her entrepreneurial ventures. Kardashian opened the children's clothing boutiques called Smooch with her mother before she began owning and operating the clothing boutique D-A-S-H with Kim and Khloe. In 2010, she also released a clothing for Bebe along with Khloe and Kim.

The media personality launched her solo fashion line in 2017 as part of a collaboration with PrettyLittleThing website. She also began endorsing Calvin Klein in 2018 before releasing a makeup collection with her half-sister Kylie Jenner's brand Kylie Cosmetics, named Kourt x Kylie, that same year. Kardashian launched her own multi-million dollar lifestyle website named Poosh in 2019 and also announced the launch of her new health brand Lemme, specializing in vitamins and supplements, in 2022.

Also Read: Kourtney Kardashian shares how she planned lavish gender reveal party in 'less than 48 hours'

Meanwhile, the 44-year-old also began appearing on the new Hulu series 'The Kardashians' alongside her family. She also co-wrote the book 'Kardashian Konfidential' with her sisters Kim and Khloe in 2010 as well as a novel called 'Dollhouse' in 2011.

'Something I was doing for myself'

Speaking about launching her successful wellness brand Poosh in 2019, Kardashian told Bustle, "It was really important to me when I started Poosh that it was something that I was doing for myself. That it didn’t involve my mom." Inside reports suggest that Kourtney is now planning to focus more on her own brand while stepping away from 'The Kardashians' and also wishing to have a separate spin-off with her husband.

"It was very un-Kardashian for Kourtney to do that, but she's sick of them interfering with her life and wants to cut ties now. Kourtney has learned everything she possibly can from her mom, Kris Jenner, and from being on the show," an insider told Radar Online while explaining why Kardashian kept her latest pregnancy a surprise from her family. "She wants a whole Kravis spinoff of The Kardashians that doesn't involve her sisters," the source further added.

More from MEAWW

‘The Kardashians’ left disgusted by nachos at Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker's gender reveal party, fans ask ‘who actually eats that food?’

Kourtney Kardashian admits true feelings for Kim Kardashian as fans speculate on why the sisters are really feuding