Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Louis Russell's mother? 'Too Hot To Handle' Season 5 star gets emotional, reveals struggles while growing up

2023-07-28 19:25
'Too Hot To Handle' Season 5 star Louis Russell revealed that his mother had cancer when he was just 12
Who is Louis Russell's mother? 'Too Hot To Handle' Season 5 star gets emotional, reveals struggles while growing up

PUNTA MITA, MEXICO: 'Too Hot To Handle' Season 5 has come to an end after intense drama, heartbreaks, and lusty stories. But, there were also some truthful confrontations seen in Netflix's dating drama. Louis Russell might be the youngest of all in the villa, but he seems to have had a lot of harsh moments in his life.

The star confronted the bitter truth about why he does not try to emotionally connect with the women. There has only been one person in Louis' life who he has been the most connected with, and it's his mother. Louis revealed how his mother has shaped him into what he is today.

Who is Louis Russell's mother?

Louis has not posted any picture with his mother on Instagram, and even though he claims to be close to her in the show there are no pictures of him with her on social media. But we did some digging and found out that Sue Russell is Louis' mother. She too is supportive of her son's career and they both share the bond of a "best friend." But, there is not much known about her except the fact that she also had a daughter named Lily Russell, who is also a model and an influencer.

Louis reveals how his mother made him emotionally unavailable to women

Louis was not seen speaking about his emotions throughout the show. But after breaking Christine Obanor's heart and participating in a challenge, Louis opened up about his feelings. He said, "I feel like things like this, expressing my emotions to people, I don't ever do it." He then went on to explain why he doesn't do it. Louis claimed, "And the reason why is... I struggled really bad growing up."

Louis said, "My mum was really ill. I had a situation where we had to prepare ourselves for the worst." He then went on to explain in the confessional, saying, "Me and my mum are the best friends and then when I was about 12 she got cancer, and that was a hard time." Even though Louis' mother recovered, the situation made him feel that he could lose anyone in his life. The only person in his life who he was close to was his mother, and seeing her almost die made Louis detach himself from connecting with anyone on an emotional level. He said, "I felt it was like if I gave someone else my emotions and they could just leave me. So, I've never ever let anyone have any part of me that they can take." Louis claims his mother is his "everything."

'Too Hot to Handle' Season 5 is available to stream on Netflix.