Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Rob Marciano leaving 'GMA'? Anchor shares another mysterious post amid speculations

2023-06-19 11:48
'GMA' meteorologist Rob Marciano shared a 'lesson about kindness' with no explanation, allowing followers to interpret it the way they want
Is Rob Marciano leaving 'GMA'? Anchor shares another mysterious post amid speculations

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'Good Morning America' star, Rob Marciano is no longer a consistent face behind the show’s desk. The meteorologist, who had made his name for his flawless journalism skills, is now finding it hard to make his way back to the 'GMA' studios. His absence is often a subject of debate among the viewers, who are only blessed with his presence on their screens a handful of times. For months, fans have been begging for Rob to return to 'GMA' full-time and always enjoy his presence when they see him appear for one-off reports.

However, the meteorologist has kept his distance, allowing fans to gain an insight into his world, only when he wants it. To blow off steam, Rob often uses his social media to share photos of his children and his adventures. Recently, the 54-year-old anchor gave a little insight into what he’s been mentally focusing on lately.

A short lesson about kindness and generosity

Rob re-shared an Instagram post that New York University professor Scott Galloway had also re-shared, with a message about kindness and generosity. The post read, “I heard my mom asking our neighbor for some salt. We had salt at home so I asked her why she was asking. She told me, ‘They don’t have much money and they sometimes ask us for things. So I asked for something small that wouldn’t burden them. I want them to feel as if we needed them too. That way, it will be much easier for them to ask us for anything they need.’”

The meteorologist did not caption his re-posted version of the quote and did not explain to his followers the reason for sharing this post. On closer speculation, one could deduce that Rob wanted people around him to embrace kindness and generosity. Whether the post was aimed at anyone specific is something we will never know.

Rob Marciano is on again and off again

Rob rarely appears on the 'GMA' anymore but the anchor had recently resurfaced on the show with a new look. Rob usually sports a bearded and scruffy look when he’s away from cameras but when he reported the effects of the Canadian wildfires in Washington, DC, he was clean-shaven. His rare appearances on 'GMA' have forced many to ask whether Rob’s leaving the show as he has not been seen in studios since November 2022, but the anchor or the network has issued no such statement about his future.

Earlier this year, multiple sources told Page Six that Rob has allegedly been "banned" from the 'GMA' studio for making people feel "uncomfortable". The sources also revealed that he was originally taken off the air only for a month, but the executive producer "still won't allow him back" several months later. This information has not been confirmed or denied by 'GMA' or Rob. Even though Rob has not been vocal about what’s bothering him, there is still hope that he will recover from what’s troubling him and return full-time to 'GMA'.

Tags news