Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Connor McGregor expecting fourth baby with Dee Devlin who supports MMA star despite sexual assault claims

2023-06-16 18:22
McGregor has been accused of sexually assaulting a woman inside a VIP restroom after Game 4 of the NBA Finals at the Kaseya Center on Friday, June 09
Connor McGregor expecting fourth baby with Dee Devlin who supports MMA star despite sexual assault claims

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: UFC star Conor McGregor is set to welcome his fourth child with his pregnant fiancée Dee Devlin, amid new sexual assault allegations. The former UFC lightweight champion, 34, has been accused of sexually assaulting a woman inside a VIP restroom after Game 4 of the NBA Finals at the Kaseya Center on Friday, June 09.

On Wednesday, June 14, McGregor made a guest appearance on Kelly and Mark where he announced that he and Devlin "have got another one on the way." During the conversation, co-host Mark Consuelos, 52, asked McGregor about his three children, whom he shares with Devlin. "I have three children; I've got two boys and a girl," McGregor responds. "My oldest one, Conor Jr, is 6, my daughter Croia Mairead, 4, and my youngest son Rian has just turned 2. So, things are going well." Then, he announced that he is expecting his fourth child. "We've also got another on the way," the Irishman revealed, adding "So there's a lot going on."

'She has helped me throughout this career'

Born on August 9, 1987, Devlin worked as a model and waitress in her younger years before meeting McGregor and working on his management and promotional teams. She also assists with his whiskey brand, Proper No. Twelve, which she regularly features on her Instagram account. She enjoys a huge social media following with over 2 million followers on Instagram and over 50,000 followers on Twitter. In addition to helping her fiancé run his various businesses, Devlin has also been McGregor's number one fan. In a 2015 ESPN profile about the supporting cast surrounding the UFC fighter, she detailed all of the ways she supports her significant other in getting ready for a major fight. "I definitely try to help him out all the time, even without realizing it. Especially around a fight because it's such a tough time with his weight," she said, adding "I cook, clean, pack his gym bag, all that kind of stuff."

McGregor has made no secret of the fact that Devlin's assistance has been crucial to his professional success, citing their bond and shared family as two of his main sources of inspiration. "My girlfriend has been there since the start," he told People in 2015, adding "She has helped me throughout this career. If it wasn't for her, I probably wouldn't be where I am today." They have been together for more than 15 years and recently got engaged on Devlin's 33rd birthday. The pair already share three children: Devlin gave birth to their first son, Conor Jr., in May 2017, followed by daughter Croai in January 2019 and son Rian in May 2021.

The sexual assault allegations against McGregor

McGregor announced Devlin’s pregnancy after being accused of sexually assaulting a woman inside a VIP restroom after Game 4 of the NBA Finals at the Kaseya Center. In her demand letters, the alleged accuser has claimed the incident took place when was leaving the premises, and his security summoned her to the men's VIP restroom. Her attorney claims that once she was forced inside the restroom, McGregor emerged from a handicapped stall and "shoved his tongue in the victim's mouth before aggressively kissing her”.

According to the letters, the UFC fighter "pulled out his penis and shoved it down the throat of the victim," before allegedly pinning her against the wall and attempting to sodomize her. The accuser has handed in clothing to police that had McGregor's DNA, including his saliva and "pre-ejaculation," the attorney told the Daily Mail. While the Miami police have already launched an investigation into the matter, McGregor’s representatives affirm that the "allegations are false."

Tags news