Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Sunny Hostin labels Nikki Haley 'hypocrite' after 'dumpster fire' GOP debate

2023-09-29 14:59
'The View' panel discussed the second GOP debate, and Sunny Hostin wasn't impressed with Nikki Haley
'The View' host Sunny Hostin labels Nikki Haley 'hypocrite' after 'dumpster fire' GOP debate

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: On Thursday, ‘The View’ co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Sunny Hostin, Alyssa Farah Griffin, and Sara Haines discussed the second GOP debate which took place on September 27 in Simi Valley, California.

On her social media, and on ‘The View’, Griffin rallied for former South Carolina Governor and GOP candidate, Nikki Haley, however, Hostin did not feel the same way about the only female candidate on the panel.

As ‘The View’ co-hosts discussed different candidates, Hostin put forth her view on Haley, labeling her a “hypocrite” in the process.

‘The View’ panel discusses second GOP debate

Whoopi Goldberg announced the topic to her panel on ‘The View’, “So last night, Republican hopefuls met in California’s Ronald Reagan Presidential Library for the second debate that aired on Fox Business channel.”

“And the candidates came out swinging, take a look,” said Goldberg as ‘The View’ played some of the key moments from the second GOP debate.

After the clip ended, Goldberg asked her co-hosts, “What happened last night? What was that really?”

Alyssa Farah Griffin was the first to respond to Goldberg’s question, “An absolute dumpster fire of a debate.”

She continued, “It felt like people were all vying for second place or cabinet positions. I’ll say Nikki Haley was once again the winner of the debate, in terms of policy and substance.”

Sunny Hostin compares second GOP debate to ‘MMA fighting’

After Alyssa Farah Griffin, Sara Haines, and Joy Behar discussed more of the debate, Sunny Hostin took center stage.

Hostin said, “My husband likes that MMA fighting, it looked like a cage fight to me, just this person fighting that person, that person is fighting this person, you know, I didn’t hear a lot of policy.”

When it came to talking about Nikki Haley, Hostin said, “As far as Nikki Haley, you know, I have always said this, I’m going to continue to say it, I think she is a hypocrite.”

Hostin continued, “I think she is looking for her moment somehow, I don’t think that she is qualified. I mean, she actually said to Vivek.”

Hostin then attempted to quote Haley from the second GOP debate when she took a jab at Vivek Ramaswamy and said, “I feel a little bit dumber for what you say.”

Hostin added, “She wrote a glowing blurb for his [Ramaswamy] book before the debate.” As Hostin read out the blurb, Griffin tried to defend Haley, but there was no stopping the former.