Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Fox & Friends' host Carley Shimkus shares adorable pics with son Brock, fans call him 'most precious'

2023-09-04 13:47
Shiumkus seemed to have taken some time off work to spend with family in her latest Instagram post
'Fox & Friends' host Carley Shimkus shares adorable pics with son Brock, fans call him 'most precious'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: 'Fox & Friends' resident social butterfly Carley Shimkus has again shared snippets of her life in the past few days in an Instagram post.

As has been the trend with her photos lately, you cannot miss her complete focus on her little son Brock, who has become the highlight of her page.

With her recent post as well, her fans got another insight into Shimkus' life after becoming a mother and being absolutely occupied with spending quality time with her son along with her husband.

Many of her followers took to the post to gush over the Fox host's son in the comments.

Carley Shimkus' time off with family

Shiumkus seemed to have taken some time off work to spend with family in her latest Instagram post.

The photos showed her son Brock and husband Peter Buchignani going around to different parks and eateries. Her caption read, "Just the nicest week with my family ❤️"

The ever-stylish Shimkus continues to look gorgeous in motherhood at 36 in her summery outfits of skirts and bikini tops.

Shimkus' husband lives and works in Chicago, Illinois, while she has to come down to New York City for her weekday appearances on 'Fox & Friends'.

The couple seems to have found a balance in their work and life and all the distance in between by taking up both responsibilities.

Fans send wishes to Carley Shimkus' family

Shimkus' followers were quick to flood her comments with wishes for her son and their family.

"Oh my goodness!," a fan wrote, "The over abundance of joy and happiness in your face speaks volumes, how much joy and happiness little baby Brooks brings to your life. I am so incredibly happy for all of you. I enjoy watching you on Fox and friends first, you are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside. God bless all of you."

Another one commented, "Happy Labor Day weekend, Brock, Mommy and Daddy!!! He’s just the most precious and that smile!!!"

Noting the little boy's growth in the past few months after his birth in February, a follower also said, "Brock looks like he’s about to crawl!!!!!!! What a big boy and so happy too!!!"

Amongst many wishes, one of the followers had written, "Precious faces & precious memories! So happy for you and your family, cherish every second, it goes by way too fast."

Tags news