Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Lenise Darden? 'Love Island USA' Season 5 islander Kyle's mom says she's not a 'big fan' of Destiny Zammarra

2023-08-25 12:54
Kyle Darden's mom Lenise Darden shared her thoughts about Destiny Zammarra
Who is Lenise Darden? 'Love Island USA' Season 5 islander Kyle's mom says she's not a 'big fan' of Destiny Zammarra

PACIFIC HARBOUR, FIJI: 'Love Island USA' Season 5 islanders received their family members' video messages in the latest episode.

While some of the couples' romance got the green light from their family, others faced disappointment.

However, the mother and sister of Casa Amor bombshell Kyle Darden didn't seem to be a big fan of his partner Destiny Zammarra.

Kyle's mom also claimed that Destiny caused "too much drama."

Lenis Darden suffered big loss in 2022

Kyle's mother, Lenise Darden, currently resides in Nassau County, New York. According to her Facebook profile, she studied at Mount Ida College.

Lenise also went to Bishop Maginn High School. She lost her husband in 2022 to cancer.

Lenise Darden is not a big fan of Destiny Zammarra

Meanwhile, in the latest episode, Kyle's mother and sister commented on Kyle and Destiny's relationship.

The video message started with Kyle's sister saying, "It's been a journey to watch and I'm proud of you as well so I'm still rooting for you."

She further added, "I'm not a big fan of Destiny anymore. She was great at the beginning of the show but for Kyle, no."

However, Kyle's mother Lenise said, "She has too much drama that's just too much for my Kyle."

While referencing the hideaway, Lenise said, "I'm good with everything so far I just don't want you to go in that room, be respectful."

Kyle Darden says Destiny's got a 'little spicy' to her

Kyle tried to back his mom's comment about Destiny as he noted, "We know Destiny can be spicy... she's got a little spicy to her."

However, after the video message ended, the islanders asked Kyle about how he felt about the situation.

Kyle replied, "They said what they said about you... Obviously, they don't know you so you know that's a conversation we'll have to have with them so."

However, he also noted that he was happy to see his mother and sister, but they could have been nicer, and Destiny seemed to agree with Kyle.

Destiny Zammarra reacts to Kyle's mom Lenise Darden's comment

Destiny was quick to respond after the video ended. She noted to Kyle, "I didn't take it personal, it's whatever they saw, you know?"

However, Kyle seemed to be bothered by his mom's comment and had a conversation with Destiny. However, Destiny assured Kyle that she was totally fine with his mother's 'drama' comment.

Destiny said, "I still look like I'm me, You know, no one can take that away from me they haven't been here with us."

She added, "They don't know whats like being here at the end of the day. I've never had a parent not like me so seeing that is harder for me seeing how it affected you."

She further said, "I guess at the end of the day the real talk that needs to happen is do you feel like I'm drama?"

Kyle noted that he didn't find her dramatic and said, "I wouldn't have been coupled up with you If I thought you were that much drama for me."

Destiny further said that everything would be fine once she met with Kyle's family in person.

Who is 'Love Island USA' Season 5 islander Kyle Darden?

Kyle Darden is a soccer coach and hails from Queens, New York. Kyle most recently bagged the Most Valuable Player title in my sophomore year as well as an honorable mention for all-county.

He completed his graduation in science from Farmingdale State College. He is certified in both mental health and fitness and currently works as a personal trainer at Quinox

Who is 'Love Island USA' Season 5 islander Destiny Zammarra?

Destiny Zammarra hails from Saint Louis, Missouri. She works as a microbiologist.

Besides a passion for science, Destiny also endeavors to model and flaunt her stunning figure on her social media.

She is also a travel enthusiast and has explored places like Jamaica and Puerto Rico.

'Love Island USA' Season 5 new episodes drops on Thursdays through Tuesdays at 9 pm ET on Peacock.