Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where is Bob Whitfield now? 'RHOA' star Sheree Whitfield praises ex and NFL legend's involvement with glam-baby Mecca

2023-08-21 06:24
Sheree Whitfield gathered her entire family as well as a few close friends to celebrate the birth of her glam-baby
Where is Bob Whitfield now? 'RHOA' star Sheree Whitfield praises ex and NFL legend's involvement with glam-baby Mecca

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: Sheree Whitfield gathered her entire family and some select friends to celebrate her glam baby. Fans will witness Grandma Sheree sing the praises of ex-boyfriend Bob Whitfield's participation with granddaughter Mecca in the segment, which will debut on Bravo on August 18.

Before becoming famous on 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta,' Sheree was married to Bob for seven years before the pair divorced in 2007. Despite the fact that Essence stated that Sheree's divorce was finalized when the first episode of the first season aired, the turmoil between the former couple persisted on camera. Since then, it appears that the drama between the two has subsided. In July 2022, Sheree gave an update on her relationship with Bob on 'Watch What Happens Live (via Bravo),' saying, "It's great. He called me the other day, and said he had a dream about me."

Where is Bob Whitfield now?

Bob is not only an athlete, but also a businessman. He founded PatchWerk Recording Studios, which is now situated in Atlanta, Georgia. He previously served as the company's chief executive officer.

The studio provides production, recording, mixing, and mastering services. It has also collaborated with Madonna, Annie Lennox, Cher, Busta Rhymes, T.I., Nelly, Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent, 112, Toni Braxton, Missy Elliott, TLC, Sting, and Whitney Houston, among others.

Bob appears serious and concentrated in one Instagram shot, next to a whiteboard, perhaps plotting at a football game. "Mask on for the playas... next batch of NFL hitters to a city near you! Represent the best!!!" he said in the caption. Bob looks to be enjoying his best life, whether he's preparing for a sporting event or reminiscing on his triumphs in the music industry.

Shere Whitfield lauds ex-Bob Whitfield

In a preview from Sunday's episode of 'RHOA,' the glam-ma is praised on the décor at the Sip & See event she held to introduce the world to Mecca Joie Whitfield, who was born in July to Sheree's son Kairo and his girlfriend, Alina Baber.

"Back in the day, I felt like I was a single mom because my ex-husband was busy. He was a top professional football player," she says candidly.

"Isn't this beautiful, Paw Paw?" Sheree remarks as Bob examines the décor. "You did good," he says.

Sheree reveals in her confessional that she is pleased with the improvements she has noticed in Bob. "Bob is involved in Mecca's life. This is his first grandbaby, and I'm so, so happy about that."

As they take pictures, Bob flirtatiously poses with Sheree, asking her, "Can I touch you?" Martell Holt, her lover, comes just a few minutes later.

"Bob and I are good. This is the first time he's meeting Martell, and it's important to have my kids see us all together," Sheree adds.

Who is Bob Whitfield?

Bob Lectress Whitfield III (born October 18, 1971) is a former offensive lineman in the National Football League. Bob was born on October 18, 1971, in Carson, California, and is most known for his work on CBS's 'The NFL', 'NFL Monday Night Football', and ESPN's 'Sunday Night Football'. He was formerly married to Sheree.

Who is Sheree Whitfield?

Sheree is reclaiming her grandeur after being publicly humiliated when her last relationship didn't work out. She didn't let it stop her from giving love another shot with the new man in her life, Martell. Sheree is adding 'glamma' to her title in addition to developing her brand, as her son Kairo has welcomed a newborn girl into the family.

'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Season 15 airs Sundays at 8 pm ET on Bravo. You can watch the episode the next day on Peacock.