Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Does Jake Paul have a baby? 'Problem Child' once said his ex Julia Rose was pregnant, fans praise him for 'mature relationship'

2023-08-17 14:24
Jake Paul once made an unexpected revelation about his girlfriend Julia Rose's pregnancy. Here's everything you need to know
Does Jake Paul have a baby? 'Problem Child' once said his ex Julia Rose was pregnant, fans praise him for 'mature relationship'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Jake Paul was once out in Los Angeles with his ex-girlfriend Julia Rose and brother Logan Paul for a family gathering. The Paul brothers were having dinner at the BOA restaurant when they were pursued by paparazzi and fans who wanted to take pictures and signed autographs.

Throughout the scenario, the fans, who had been patiently waiting for the YouTuber-turned-boxer to appear, lost control and tried to force their way in to take photos. Jake then revealed that his ex-girlfriend was pregnant.

Does Jake Paul have a baby with his ex-girlfriend?

Paul was enraged by the situation and vehemently condemned the behavior of the paparazzi and fans described above. According to First Sports, Paul yelled at the crowd to stop since his girlfriend Rose was pregnant and she wanted some privacy.

There is no concrete proof or recorded evidence that Paul said this, and it will not be surprising if this becomes a significant rumor about the marriage.

In August 2021, there was similar news about Rose being pregnant when Paul mentioned it on his brother‘s podcast titled ‘IMPULSIVE‘. However, it was eventually discovered that it was only another piece of misinformation in the shape of a joke that was circulated in order to get additional media attention.

Many of Paul's fans reacted to his interview. A fan wrote, "At least jake is trying to have a mature and devoted relationship." Another one added, "I'm happy for them."

The couple started dating at the beginning of 2020 when the boxer divorced her wife Tana Mongeau.

Paul introduced Rose in one of his YouTube vlogs, revealing that they met on the set of a music video shoot and quickly fell in love but later broke up for unknown reasons.

Julia Rose reacts to Jake Paul's relationship with Jutta Leerdam

Jake Paul is presently dating Jutta Leerdam, a Dutch speed skater. The couple proudly displays photos from numerous holidays and occasions. Since 2020, Paul and his ex-girlfriend Rose have been in an intensive romance that has come to an end.

When 'The Problem Child' revealed his connection with Leerdam earlier this year, his ex-girlfriend Rose reacted in an odd manner. In April 2023, the 2019 World Series flasher composed a poignant poem that seems to be inspired by Paul's new love.

"Couldn’t sleep so I wrote this piece about needing some space. I think it might be one of my favorites," Rose wrote in the description of her Instagram image.

In her Instagram video, she continued, "I might find the pieces of me that I'm looking for amongst the stars. And if not there, then definitely on Mars. Because I've always been one hell of a fighter. You know, one of those women with quite a bit of fire inside of her. What can I say? I get it honestly from my mother. But being full of that kind of passion also makes me one hell of a lover. That reminds me, after Mars I'll probably head to Venus to keep Aphrodite company..."

While the couple first met in March 2020, the first breakup rumors about Paul and Rose surfaced in 2021.

The couple had an on-again, off-again relationship, as 'The Problem Child' reported that he was single even in late 2022 despite the fact that they reconnected in early 2022.

Not only that, but her supporters aggressively commented on Rose's article, saying Paul made a mistake by ending their relationship.

Tags news epcelebs