Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Kimberly Menzies and Riley Diego Attaway dating? '90 Day Fiance' teases new couple alert as stars get flirty

2023-10-06 15:22
'90 Day Fiance' star Riley Diego Attaway claims his father prefers Kimberly Menzies as his 'future daughter-in-law'
Are Kimberly Menzies and Riley Diego Attaway dating? '90 Day Fiance' teases new couple alert as stars get flirty

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA: '90 Day Fiance' star Riley Diego Attaway got all flirty with Kimberly 'Kim' Menzies in their live video. This therefore made fans wonder whether the two are dating in their real life. However, Kim cleared with her comment, "No no no no. We are friends ONLY. Damn we can’t be friends?"

The 48-year-old did live session with Kim on Instagram. Capturing the same video 90 Day Fiance's news account '90 Day: The Melanated Way' uploaded it on Instagram, saying, "'90 Day Fiance' “Hot New Couple on the Horizon” Alert."

In the video, we can see Riley saying in a mischievous way, "We’re gonna go out to dinner as a group, and then we’re gonna go out to dinner, Kim," referring to the date with Kim.

Kim is then seen giving away a shy smile as she replies, "stop it." Kim then claimed she "couldn't date" Riley because she wouldn't be able to dye her hair to meet "his demands for a woman."

Riley replied, "Excuse me … I don’t have demands. I’m saying what I like. It’s your body, your prerogative, I have to respect it. I mean, you look beautiful with gray hair or without it."

Kim flirted back in a teasing way, "He’s trying to be all charming."

'90 Day Fiance' star Riley Diego Attaway reveals his father refers Kimberly 'Kim' Menzies as his 'future daughter-in-law'

Riley reveals in the live video that his father refers Kim as his "future daughter-in-law."

However, Kimberly has made it clear that she is not dating Riley, but internet seems to want the opposite. One commented, "I actually like the idea of them as a couple. This may be what they both need."

Another claimed, "This would be so cute." Another w, "mrote Miz KimBaleee please date that sexxxy man with your beauty n confidence he’ll fall deep. No pun intended. Lol Tomorrow ant promised , live life!!!!"

One commented, "No! You can’t be just friends!!! He will treat you like the QUEEN you are!" Another teased, "Friendships can lead to relationships. Y’all make a cute couple."

Why did '90 Day Fiance' stars Kimberly 'Kim' Menzies and Usman 'Sojaboy' Umar split?

Despite 18 year age gap Kim gave a chance to the Nigerian rapper Usman 'Sojaboy' Umar. They were seen dating in '90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days' Season 5.

Their 3 year relationship shattered as Usman failed to show his affection toward Kim. Kim realized Usman was not appreciative of her efforts and was not fully devoted towards her.

Moreover, both also disagreed over Usman wanting to lead a polyamorous life. They [rated ways in '90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After?' Season 7.

Tags news