Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Melanie Griffith gives off boss babe vibes as she rocks sleek monochrome ensemble to LA meeting

2023-05-20 18:17
The Academy Award nominee strolled out of the parking lot, clutching a black leather handbag and hiding her eyes behind a pair of huge sunglasses
Melanie Griffith gives off boss babe vibes as she rocks sleek monochrome ensemble to LA meeting

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA: Melanie Griffith arrived at a meeting in Beverly Hills on the afternoon of Thursday, May 18 wearing a white dress shirt under a structured black blazer. The 65-year-old Academy Award nominee strolled out of the parking lot, clutching a black leather handbag and hiding her eyes behind a pair of huge sunglasses.

The actress, who played Tess McGill in the 1988 classic 'Working Girl', wore her platinum blonde hair in a neat updo with minimum makeup. Her most recent sighting came just days after she left an elite skincare facility with injuries on her face and fingers.

RELATED ARTICLES

Melanie Griffith pictured with bruises on her face and hand in LA after health battle

Melanie Griffith looks radiant in a turtleneck in LA months after fans spotted a scar on her face

'Be CAREFUL if you lay in the sun’

In an effort to raise awareness of the hazards of UV damage, the Los Angeles native told her Instagram followers in 2018 that she relies on the process to help eliminate malignant cells. "Be CAREFUL if you lay in the sun or are exposed to lots of sun,” she warned supporters. “Use sunscreen. Get checked out by your Dermatologist. If you don’t have one, get one, or go to your nearest clinic and ask to be tested for it”.

In addition, she told InStyle magazine that year that it's "a scary thing when you're an actress and you rely on your face for employment”. “But I realize I have to put a Band-Aid on it, and it's fine. I just look like a dork,” she added.

Since 2009, Griffith has been undergoing treatment for skin cancer, and bruises from those procedures have been spotted on her face multiple times in the past. Griffith reportedly underwent reconstructive surgery after being "mauled by a lion" during filming the 1981 movie 'Roar', according to Business Insider.

‘Most people tell me I look horrible’

Consequently, Griffith has been outspoken about suffering online abuse for her appearance over the years. "Most people tell me I look horrible. She previously told Us Weekly in 2012. "The tweets I get are really nasty," she said. She said training four times a week and "hot yoga" helped her keep up her trim physique.

Griffith is most known for her work on the TV series 'Nip/Tuck' and in the movie 'Something Wild' (1986), 'Working Girl' (1988), 'Buffalo Girls' (1995), and 'RKO 281' (1999). 'Working Girl' will be rebooted under Selena Gomez's direction, according to a Deadline report from last year. She is the mother of actors Stella Banderas, 26, Dakota Johnson, 33, and Alexander Bauer, 37.

Tags news epcelebs