Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Pink left stunned after fan throws mum's ashes on stage during concert

2023-06-27 17:17
Pink was left stunned during a London festival performance over the weekend, when a fan threw a packet of their deceased mum's ashes onto the stage. The singer, who played at Hyde Park's British Summer Time, appeared to clarify with the fan that what she'd just seen was exactly as it seemed, and was left to discover it was all very real. "I don’t know how to feel about that...I have to say that was a first", she admitted to the crowd. Sign up to our free Indy100 weekly newsletter
Pink left stunned after fan throws mum's ashes on stage during concert

Pink was left stunned during a London festival performance over the weekend, when a fan threw a packet of their deceased mum's ashes onto the stage.

The singer, who played at Hyde Park's British Summer Time, appeared to clarify with the fan that what she'd just seen was exactly as it seemed, and was left to discover it was all very real.

"I don’t know how to feel about that...I have to say that was a first", she admitted to the crowd.

Tags showbiz