Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Does Jason still have feelings for Chrishell? 'Selling Sunset' star admits to 'stalking' his ex-girlfriend on social media

2023-05-19 16:28
Chrishell Stause and Jason Oppenheim have both 'moved on' since with their new partners
Does Jason still have feelings for Chrishell? 'Selling Sunset' star admits to 'stalking' his ex-girlfriend on social media

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'Selling Sunset' officially returned with a hot new Season 6 on Netflix. The wait is finally over as we gear up for more luxury home tours and workplace drama. The latest Netflix show explores the lives of elite estate agents at the Oppenheim Group, run by Jason Oppenheim.

The last season of the Netflix show entertained fans with multiple heated-up dramas. Besides business, Jason's dating life has often raised interest among fans, especially after his dramatic breakup with Chrishell Stause. Although, both exes have found new love but Jason seemingly still has a soft corner for Chrishell.

RELATED ARTICLES

'Selling Sunset' Season 5: Reason for Chrishell and Jason's break-up finally revealed

Are Chrishell and Jason dating? Inside 'Selling Sunset' star's relationship history

Jason Oppenheim admits to 'stalking' Chrishell Stause

Jason and his colleague and co-star, Chrishell, were in a romantic relationship for around six months in 2021 after being friends for many years. Jason and Chrishell soon parted ways and they opened up about their split in reunion of Season 5. The now ex-couple noted Chrishell wanted children, and Jason wasn't ready and that eventually lead to their breakup.

However, in the latest season, ex-couple Jason and Chrishell reconnected at a party and enjoyed drinks together. While discussing their work and life, Jason admitted to stalking Chrishell. The Oppenheim Group owner asked the reality star, "Why are you enjoying this so much?" Jason added that he want to hear about her travels. Jason further noted, "I was kind of checking out your Instagram." He explained, "By 'Kind of' I mean every single story. So I know a bit about what you were doing." Chrishell replied, "That takes a lot to admit to stalking." Jason didn't hesitate a bit and admitted, "I totally stalk you. I'm not shy about it. But no, I don't think I missed a story."

Jason Oppenheim is dating Marie-Lou Nurk

Jason and Chrishell have both moved on with new partners. Jason is currently in a relationship with economist Marie-Lou Nurk. The couple was first romantically linked in early July after they were spotted making out in Greece. Soon after that, Jason and Nurk made their red carpet debut at the premiere of Netflix's 'Day Shift' in 2022. Since then, the couple have been going strong. Jason and Nurk moved in together in February and the OG realtor shared his plans to marry Nurk in future. Meanwhile, Chrishell has recently married her partner G Flip in an intimate ceremony. Both Jason and Chrishell's partners have appeared in the latest season of the Netflix show.

'Selling Sunset' Season 6 is now available to stream on Netflix