Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Marie Temara? TikTok star was 'bullied' and deemed 'too heavy to be a girl' at school

2023-09-07 15:19
Marie Temara might tower over average Americans but she's actually the shortest in her family
How tall is Marie Temara? TikTok star was 'bullied' and deemed 'too heavy to be a girl' at school

Full NameMarie Tamera
Date of BirthNovember 19, 1994
Age28 (as of 2023)
Place of BirthNew York City
NationalityAmerican
Height 6 ft 2 in (1.87 m)
Weight93 kg (205 lbs)
ParentsChristine Temara and Mike Temara
SiblingsShane Temara and Troy Temara
Marital StatusUnmarried

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Marie Temara, a well-known American model, athlete, TikTok star, social media influencer, content producer, and entrepreneur, is well known for her 6 ft 2 in (1.87 m or 187 cm) height.

This stunning model is known both for her OnlyFans content and for her career as a professional basketball athlete.

Marie Tamera, with 1.2 million followers on TikTok, is well-known for sharing POV, lip-sync, and humor videos on her account. This TikTok sensation also focuses on her modeling career and has posed for local businesses.

How tall is Temara family?

Marie Temara, the oldest child in her family of five, is also the shortest, standing at 6 ft 2 in (1.87 m or 187 cm). Online videos featuring the tallest family on TikTok have gained millions of views.

Marie Temara, who boasts more than a million followers, said in an interview with The Sun in 2022, "About a year ago, I posted a TikTok about being a tall girl and some of the struggles, and it immediately went viral." She said, “I’m the shortest, so everyone always comes up to us and asks us how tall we are."

She added, "We like to joke and say, ‘We’re over 7 feet tall.' And people always believe it just, cause you know, we say the same thing over and over again, but we say we’re even taller.”

Marie Temara's mom's height

Marie Temara disclosed that her mother, Christine Temara is 6 ft 5 in (1.95 m or 195 cm) tall, making her 3 inches shorter than her mother.

Her 61-year-old mother is a homemaker, who met Marie Temara’s dad in New Zealand for the first time. Christine often appears in Marie’s TikTok videos and social media posts.

Marie Temara's dad's height

Marie Temara’s father, Mike Temara, stands at 6 ft 3 in (1.90 m or 190 cm), making her 1 inch shorter than her father.

Her father is shorter than her mother, Christine Temara, by 2 inches. Marie Temara’s father, 62, is a professional footballer.

Marie's dad is featured in many of Marie’s social media posts and TikToks.

Marie Tamera's height compared to brothers Shane and Troy

Marie Temara has two younger brothers namely, Shane, 27, and Troy, 25.

The two brothers are the tallest in the family at 6 ft 9 in (2.05 m or 205 cm) and 6 ft 10 in (2.08 m or 208 cm) respectively.

Marie is 7 inches shorter than Shane and 8 inches shorter than Troy.

According to Temara, she and her siblings were once teased because of their height, and people still stare at them "as soon as we walk into a room."

Their height is no joke; they can't even fit into one car, despite their amusing nickname as "the giants."

Marie Temara mentioned that they need to "take a few different cars just to fit," and she can hardly squeeze into her "tiny" Ford Mustang.

The family struggles with "pretty much fitting on anything," even airplanes.

Marie stated, “A lot of roller coasters have height restrictions, so we can’t even do a lot of those. Especially my brother can’t ride any of those.”

Marie Temara had difficulties finding 'a guy taller than' her

Marie Temara claimed that she was harshly bullied because of her height in high school.

However, due to her towering stature, she now earns millions on OnlyFans. Marie Temara also revealed, “Guys don’t like tall girls.”

Being a very tall woman, Marie claimed she had heard all of these comments throughout her life.

Marie Temara is 10 inches taller than the typical American woman, who stands at 5 ft 4 in. She stands out from the crowd thanks to her long, dark hair and powerful frame.

@marietemara4.0 No love for the tall girls but we still be vibing🥹❤️ #tallgirls #dating #mom #daughter ♬ Wassup Gwayy - FamousSally & YB

She didn't always gloat about her towering height, though.

In an interview with NeedToKnow, she remarked, “Being the tallest one in school was challenging for me, because I was bullied frequently for being so much taller and different from everyone else.”

She further added, “Kids would pick on me and call me a man or a house because I was taller and heavier than most of the male teachers.”

The TikTok celebrity also mentioned how difficult dating has been, saying that "it is extremely difficult to find a guy taller than me."

@marietemara4.0 How long is your wingspan?😳 #tall #family #long #reach #height ♬ Come Check This - FETISH

She continued, “I’ve been told, ‘No one likes tall girls,’ I look like a ‘man in heels,’ I’m ‘too heavy to be a girl,’ and that ‘the Giants are looking for a linebacker.’”

Though Marie Temara was bullied at school, is now making millions on OnlyFans and TikTok, earning $295,000 a month since her debut, as per Dexerto's report.

@marietemara4.0 We all love this question! Except for our short dad😅 #tall #family #giants #shortking ♬ original sound - Elsie Silver

Tags news