Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Sneako unfollows Andrew Tate after Top G labels him and N3on 'losers' for teaming up with OnlyFans models, trolls say 'ego got to him'

2023-09-29 19:54
Sneako unfollows Andrew Tate on 'X' after his problematic remarks about him and N3on
Sneako unfollows Andrew Tate after Top G labels him and N3on 'losers' for teaming up with OnlyFans models, trolls say 'ego got to him'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Sneako, the well-known American online personality, recently amused his fans when he decided to unfollow the controversial influencer Andrew Tate on platform X (formerly Twitter).

This decision came after Tate criticized Sneako and N3on for their recent collaboration with OnlyFans (OF) models.

Tate has a history of engaging in these sorts of conflicts with fellow social media figures.

In a prior incident, Andrew Tate indirectly criticized Sneako's physical strength, casting doubts on his ability to compete in a boxing match when he (Tate) challenged American YouTuber Bradley Martyn to a duel.

What did Andrew Tate say about Sneako and N3on?

In a recent event, it was reported by a user named @SneakoUpdates that Sneako had unfollowed Tate on platform X after Tate called him and N3on "losers" for collaborating with OF models Sky Bri and Hill.

Tate had called out Sneako and N3on during his recent 'Emergency Meeting' podcast on Rumble.

Tate said, "OnlyFans girls need attention to sell their OnlyFans. And, losers need attention to sell their stream. And, none of them have any talent!"

"None of them are insightful! None of them have any wisdom or life experience. None of them have anything to teach you. Birds of a feather flocked together," he added.

"So my answer is - in this attention economy, unfortunately, on the race to the bottom, what everyone does is - more and more stupid things to get views," he proclaimed.

"I don't think I'm ever going to be surprised by how low they will sink. And, if hanging around with OnlyFans girls gets them some attention on the internet, they're going to do it," he added.

In a recent event on September 27, Sneako and N3on gained widespread attention for joining TikTokers and personalities affiliated with OF, such as Sky Bri and Breckie Hill.

One particular moment from the broadcast has garnered significant attention on social media, during which N3on expressed strong opinions about Hill, saying, "blond girls have f**king peanut brains. Now you post your t**s on OnlyFans. What the f**k happened?" as per Dexerto.

Trolls say Sneako unfollowing Andrew Tate was 'lamest thing'

After Sneako unfollowed Top G for mocking their stream with OF models, numerous netizens dived in to discuss the feud.

One user wrote, "Nah ngl that’s a humungous L for Sneako wtf." Another user wrote, "bruh this is the lamest thing I have seen....."

A user stated, "I think his ego got to him again. Lol."

Tags news