Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Will xQc fight Rubius? Kick streamer denies receiving previous boxing offer, Internet says 'make it happen, be a man of your word'

2023-07-04 16:26
xQc said, 'I will accept a fight that is a little bit out of the norm, especially so we don’t get too much physical damage'
Will xQc fight Rubius? Kick streamer denies receiving previous boxing offer, Internet says 'make it happen, be a man of your word'

AUSTIN TEXAS: Felix Lengyel, widely known as xQc, is a prominent Twitch streamer who recently made headlines by signing a lucrative $100 million deal with Kick. During a recent live stream, xQc responded to a call-out from Rubén Doblas Gundersen, also known as EI Rubius, a popular Twitch streamer, for a potential fight.

Rubius, a renowned Spanish YouTuber, has garnered an impressive following of over 18 million on Instagram. Let's take a look into the details of the recent conversation between xQc and Rubius as they discuss their anticipated upcoming fight.

‘I will accept a fight’

Also Read: Will Logan Paul face Ricochet again at WWE SummerSlam 2023? Here's what may happen

During Rubius' recent Livestream, he issued a call-out to xQc for a fight. In a video shared by Rubius, he claimed to have messaged xQc on Discord regarding the fight, but xQc expressed uncertainty about receiving those messages. This cleared the air that Rubius had already called out xQc for a fight previously.

When xQc came across the video, he responded to Rubius, stating, "What Discord? I don't think I ever had him on Discord. I've never spoken to him on Discord. Guys, there isn't anything." xQc thoroughly checked his messages but couldn't find any evidence of communication with Rubius on Discord.

Nevertheless, xQc mentioned that he would "accept" the fight, emphasizing his desire to avoid excessive physical harm. He expressed willingness to engage in a fight that deviates from the usual norms to minimize potential injuries. xQc concluded by affirming his readiness to fight Rubius. "I don’t want either of us to get too injured. I will accept a fight that is a little bit out of the norm, especially so we don’t get too much physical damage. But, I will fight him though!”

'Make it happen! Be a man of your word!'

After watching the video of xQc, many of his fans started filling the comment section. One fan said, "Lets be honest..we've known this guy for years and we know he wont do 99% of the things he says" Another fan commented, "xQc, this is the second time you said you'll fight him, remember that! make it happen! be a man of your word!" Another fan wrote, "They should do a grappling match." One YouTube user wrote, "xQc didnt want to doubledown but he really wanted to prove chat wrong." Another YouTube user wrote, "He sure knows how to lie about fighting a non-violent fight." Another user said, "Just use very huge gloves so you guys don't hurt each other and it'll be funny as well!"

Also Read: Is Madonna too old to tour? Singer under pressure to compete with younger stars due to 'constant remarks about her age'

More from MEAWW

Internet turns on Joy Reid after her claim 'affirmative action' was the only reason she got into Harvard

Julian Sands' chilling story about finding human remains on hiking trip resurfaces as star's body is found