Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed's shocking 'Fortnite' defeat against unidentified player mimicking his voice leaves Internet stunned

2023-11-19 12:22
The unidentified 'Fortnite' player used IShowSpeed's voice to play because of a disability called Spinal Muscular Atrophy
IShowSpeed's shocking 'Fortnite' defeat against unidentified player mimicking his voice leaves Internet stunned

CINCINNATI, OHIO: Darren Watkins, also known as IShowSpeed, has become a social media sensation following his recent 'Fortnite' livestream where he impressed his 21 million followers with his gaming prowess.

However, the livestream took an unexpected turn when the YouTuber faced defeat against an unidentified 'Fortnite' player.

It's worth noting that the victorious opponent achieved the win by utilizing Speed's own voice during the game.

The incident quickly went viral on various social media platforms, including X (formerly Twitter) and YouTube. Notably, some of the YouTuber's fans were surprised by Speed's gracious reaction to his defeat, while some labeled the game as 'incredible'.

What happened during IShowSpeed's game against an unidentified player?

The livestream clip capturing IShowSpeed's defeat was shared on X by a user named @dramaalert, accompanied by a caption that read, "IShowSpeed lost to someone in Fortnite who was using the voice to control the game. His opponent plays with his voice due to a disability called Spinal Muscular Atrophy. W opponent?"

The caption revealed that the unidentified player used Speed's voice to secure the victory, driven by the person's disability known as 'Spinal Muscular Atrophy'.

In the 29-second clip, Speed initially displayed great enthusiasm and effort in the game, determined to emerge victorious.

However, the opponent won, catching Speed off guard. Upon realizing that his opponent imitated his voice to achieve victory, Speed exclaimed, "You beat me, You beat me with my damn voice, I lost to you bro, I lost to you, You hit me with f**king voice, One hell of a f**king player, dude, That is one hell of a f**king player, bro."

Notably, Speed's unexpected reaction left fans in shock, with one expressing surprise at his composed response to the defeat.

Internet reacts to IShowSpeed's 'Fortnite' defeat

After tuning into IShowSpeed's livestream gameplay alongside an unidentified Fortnite player, numerous viewers flocked to the comment section to express their views.

One fan speculated about the opponent, suggesting, "Speed was so bad that he was beaten by a lowkey robot."

Another fan, unwilling to accept Speed's loss, asserted, "No way bro lost to a guy who plays using his voice."

A third fan stated, "OMG, that's both inspiring and so cool! It just goes to show that with creativity and determination, anyone can be a gaming champ!"

Another viewer expressed surprise at Speed's composed demeanor, noting, "I’m shocked Speed didn’t let his anger come out tbh."

The fifth commenter praised Speed's sportsmanship, remarking, "Incredible how inclusive gaming is now a days."

Tags news