Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alix Earle's viral TikTok dental hack leaves internet in splits: ‘Girly you used WHAT’

2023-07-23 15:20
Alix Earle, known for her get-ready-with-me style videos, disclosed a unique solution for mending her fractured tooth, using only nail glue
Alix Earle's viral TikTok dental hack leaves internet in splits: ‘Girly you used WHAT’

HAMPTONS, USA: Alix Earle, the lifestyle and makeup content creator, recently shared a surprising dental hack with her fans while vacationing in the Hamptons with her family and friends. The New Jersey native, known for her get-ready-with-me style videos, disclosed a unique solution for mending her fractured tooth, using only nail glue.

Earle promptly revealed the ingenious dental trick to her online audience. Amidst her updates about the vacation and her daily life, she let her fans in on the unconventional adhesive method she employed to mend her fractured tooth. Her candid disclosure showcases the close and authentic relationship she maintains with her followers, who eagerly anticipate her lifestyle and makeup content.

'I don't know if that's bad'

@alixearle Who put my lip liner in the fridge?!? #grwm #hamptons #partner #montauk ♬ original sound - alix earle

The New Jersey native left her fans astonished when she ingeniously mended her fractured tooth using an unconventional adhesive -- nail glue. Sharing the daring feat with her followers, she humorously questioned whether her hack was a bad idea, sparking curiosity and admiration among her audience for her resourcefulness.

Ingeniously, she used nail glue as an adhesive to repair her fractured tooth. She said, "Cracked my tooth this morning, so I had to, like, use nail glue to put it back on. I don't know if that's bad."

Earle's recent revelation of using nail glue to mend her fractured tooth left her followers astonished. The unconventional dental hack showcased her resourcefulness and daring approach to managing unexpected situations. As she continues to captivate her fans with intriguing content, Earle's online presence remains a source of fascination and inspiration.

'Girly you used WHAT'

One user wrote, "Girly you used WHAT," while another asked, "Nail glue?? Lol. Are they porcelain or real?"

One user commented, "The fact u said u put nail glue on ur chipped tooth so casually HAHAH." One said, "SHE SAID NAIL GLUE TO PUT HER TOOOOOTH ON BRO???!!!!!!"

Another user wrote, "Alix you glued your tooth back on?! Do you have veneers?! I have so many questions."

"I’m a dentist: no no do not glue your tooth in bc it can actually cause an infection in the tooth!" said another.

Tags news