Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

The View's Ana Navarro melts fans' hearts as she poses with her 'menopausal' girl pals in heartwarming post

2023-10-11 15:55
Ana Navarro shared a snap of her 'lifelong' friends while fans recalled some of their own friendships
The View's Ana Navarro melts fans' hearts as she poses with her 'menopausal' girl pals in heartwarming post

MIAMI, FLORIDA: ‘The View’ host Ana Navarro shared a photo of her posing with her friends, who have known each other for over four decades, and are now “menopausal,” as Navarro puts it.

In an emotional Instagram post, Navarro talks about all the highs and lows she and her friends have been through, from changing cities to changing hair colors.

As ‘The View’ co-host shares a glimpse into her 43-year-long friendship, fans can’t help but reminisce about some of their own friendships that have lasted a long time.

Ana Navarro shares heartwarming photos of her friends

On Instagram, ‘The View’ host Ana Navarro posed with her friends and wrote, “We have been friends for 43 years since we were little girls at @carrolltonsacredheart. Now, we’re menopausal.”

She added, “We’ve changed cities, changed careers, changed hair colors, changed men - multiple men. We’ve buried parents and siblings and had highs and lows, successes and failures.”

Navarro also advised her fans, “If you are lucky enough to have life-long friends, hold on to them cuz they remember all the stuff you forgot or want to forget.”

“Thank you, dear @xabieroteizasukalde for always making me feel at home at @casaxabi, my favorite Spanish restaurant in Miami,” concluded Navarro.

Fans share stories of their friendships with Ana Navarro

Ana Navarro’s fans were quick to respond in the comment section as they reminisced about some of their own friendships.

One fan wrote, “Beautifully said. I'm also lucky to have friends since 10 years old, and we are WAY older than that now.”

“There is nothing like a lifelong friend! That bond is always there,” commented one fan.

Another fan wrote, “I've been friends for 39 years with my bestie in France. I've been living in the US for 17 years but never lost the link. We called each other every week and our menopausal too!”

Fans also complimented Navarro and her friends as one wrote, “You all don't look a day over 21! Great to have friendships that span over a lifetime.”

Another fan commented, “You all also look like you could still be in school, so that's pretty great!”

“Well said Ana. I have lifelong friends who I've known since high school or my first year of teaching. That was 40+ years ago. I'm still holding on to them!” wrote one fan.

Tags news