Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc accuses his ex Adept of taking personal belongings amid relationship drama: 'All gone, wiped clean'

2023-06-09 12:29
xQc claimed that his baby pictures, important documents and several other items were missing from his house
xQc accuses his ex Adept of taking personal belongings amid relationship drama: 'All gone, wiped clean'

TEXAS, UNITED STATES: xQc, a well-known Twitch streamer, had a messy breakup with ex-partner Adept. This has become a big topic of conversation among his millions of viewers in recent months. xQc recently accused Adept of taking his personal belongings amid relationship drama. The two reportedly split up after a heated dispute, and things have only grown worse since then.

On Twitter, xQc gave his fans a tour of his old house. However, onlookers were drawn to the bright police cars outside the residence. xQc captioned the post, possibly with reference to the police presence outside, “HERE’S THE AWAITED HOUSE TOUR! I LOVE OWNING A NICE HOUSE AND BEING ABLE TO LIVE IN IT PEACEFULLY!”

'All gone, wiped clean'

A day after the house tour video, xQc informed his Twitch followers that some of his baby pictures and key life papers had gone missing.

xQc wrote in an offline chat on Twitch, “I was just tryna take some pics. only a few things were missing. it is what it is. just sucks I lost baby pictures and some of my important life documents but whatever.” He added more details, saying, “My mom sent me 5 pictures every holiday pretty much, I kept them in one spot. after a while, it amounted to like 50 pictures. I left them under the phone cabinet. All gone, wiped clean.” “Two transparent boxes full of important old stuff is missing. out of almost everything. a couple other things. I was there 5 days ago and was going through them. I left it there and thought "I know where its at, im not gonna move it,” he continued.

'What can I do?'

"What can I do?" xQc replied to someone in the chat. "In the last 8 months I realized that some things in life are just completely f**ked up. f**ked up people can do things and that will label them as f**ked up, but that’s about it. its just the way it goes,” he added.

Fans believe the statement refers to the termination of his relationship with Adept, some eight months before these photographs and documents went missing. According to leaked documents, xQc is not permitted to discuss his divorce with Adept on social media. This is why xQc did not directly mention details of the incident on stream.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.