Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why did Olivia Dunne reject MrBeast's collab offer? TikTok star confesses 'I couldn’t do it'

2023-07-05 14:22
Olivia Dunne said, 'I won’t ever do YouTube, I never speak on camera'
Why did Olivia Dunne reject MrBeast's collab offer? TikTok star confesses 'I couldn’t do it'

WESTWOOD, NEW JERSEY: LSU gymnast and social media sensation, Olivia Dunne never shies away from sharing glimpses of her gymnastics routines and daily activities with her fans. Despite having a massive follower count, she recently revealed that she will never switch to other social media platforms to share her content. She had previously turned down an opportunity to work with YouTube sensation MrBeast as a result of this decision.

With her captivating posts and exciting videos, Dunne has garnered a massive online fan base, drawn not only by her brilliant talent but also by her engaging personality. Meanwhile, boasting over 160 million followers, MrBeast reigns as the king of YouTube and the most successful individual creator on the platform. However, the question remains: Why did Dunne reject the offer?

Also Read: Who is Bhad Bhabie dating now? Rapper defends BF Le Vaughn as he's accused of being a 'user'

'I couldn’t do it'

When Dunne unveiled a fantastic opportunity that had presented itself, her excitement overflowed as she offered a glimpse into her life. During an appearance on the Full Send Podcast, Dunne eagerly shared that the renowned MrBeast had extended an invitation to collaborate on a video, delving into the captivating realm of gymnastics. MrBeast, a household name among YouTube enthusiasts, has captured the hearts of millions with his audacious stunts, extraordinary challenges, and genuine acts of kindness.

On the podcast, Dunne said, “I probably would’ve, I couldn’t do it”. Citing reasons behind turning down the YouTuber’s offer, she stated, “I won’t ever do YouTube. I never speak on camera."

It is undoubtedly a thrilling prospect to witness the convergence of these two influential figures, each renowned in their respective domains. While the collaboration might not have been feasible at present due to certain circumstances, there remains a possibility for it to materialize in the future. Fans would undeniably be ecstatic if Livvy and MrBeast joined forces to create a spectacle that is bound to captivate and go viral, leaving everyone in awe.

Also Read: 'Barbie' director Greta Gerwig reveals visitors or set 'high-fived' Ryan Gosling and made Margot Robbie 'self-conscious'

Other insights shared by Livvy

Also Read: Will Daniel Radcliffe star in the 'Harry Potter' TV series? Actor finally breaks silence on possible comeback in reboot

During her conversation with podcast hosts Aaron Steinberg, Kyle Forgeard, and Salim Sirur, Dunne delved into various aspects of her life, offering insights into her impressive earnings and personal experiences. With her significant influence and substantial social media following, Dunne has secured endorsement deals and brand collaborations worth seven figures. She shared that the largest payment she received for a sponsored post exceeded $500,000, highlighting the lucrative opportunities that come with her position as an athlete-influencer. This success not only showcases the potential for athletes to monetize their social media platforms but also solidifies Dunne's glamorous reputation within the athletic world. The hosts even engaged in discussions about Dunne's relationships and dating life.

More from MEAWW

Will Joe Rogan return to host UFC 290? Announcers line-up revealed for July 8 PPV, Internet says 'they all suck'

Internet hails Shangela's 4th of July post, says 'RuPaul’s Drag Race' star ended homophobia with video

Tags news epcelebs